Wet sheets

(Little Heads up... tbh whole chapter will be SMUT!)
(Enjoy 😉)

Narrator POV

Nothing but a dimmed light and faint noises filled the bedroom of the two girlfriends. Heavy air flows around them and it seems as if Lizzie has been trying to catch all the oxygen in the room that is left.

Her frowning face turned into a soft delicate smile while she is breathing in the aroused sex air.
Her harsh grip that was tangled into Nora's hair became a bit lose since she got to release that build up tension.

The sheets are not covering the naked women, instead they are covered in sweat and other liquidities.

„Babe let me give you head too. Please."
Lizzie panted as she was still trying to catch some air as she came down from her high.

„You're a hot mess right now gorgeous. Even if you wanted to you can't. Safe your strength for another round."

„I can't please."

„Oh come on. I know you can." Nora tilted her head and let it rest on Lizzie's inner thigh while giving her rewarding kisses.

„You did great so far. Just relax. You deserve it." Nora praised her girlfriend who had sweat dripping down her curves.

„Hmm." she hummed as she leaned back further back into that wet sheet where she left her sweat behind. That indicator that signed that she was laying in that exact position like before. On her back. With one leg spread and with the other resting over Nora's bare back with that Medusa tattoo something Lizzie hasn't asked her about but she already knows the meaning of it which pains her.

And here they are tangled in one another the clock shows 2.13 am. As the time passes so does Lizzie's breath increase further and further. Feeling her center become warmer and warmer with every stroke, every lick, every suck and every single thrust. Lizzie is already stretched out and reaching her limits for the third time but before she could release.

Nora stops. „You're a fucking tease. This is torture. You know that right?" Lizzie moans as she looked down towards her girlfriend. Nora licked her lips viciously to select every ounce of cum she could get yet her chin was still covered on the verge of dripping down onto the sheets.

„I kinda changed my mind. You can take over now. If you can.." she emphasized on the word can as if she was trying to tease her girlfriend which she did. She was in fact trying to get Lizzie over the edge just to see out of curiosity what might happen.

And best believe something will happen. Nora just wasn't aware of what's about to come. What she had „unleashed".

„Bet." was the only thing Lizzie said before she wrapped her legs around Nora's neck so she could turn her around. With that unexpected move Lizzie managed to get on top with still having her dripping cunt flowing over Nora's head.

„That was hot." Nora compliment her.

„You better shut that mouth of yours or I will shut it for you." she demanded and Nora raised a brow being silent for now.

„Now let me take a look at this oh-." Lizzie stopped and smirked as she saw how soaked Nora's thong was.

„soaking wet pussy. Wow does giving me head turn you on that much?" she pouted her lips and Nora just rolled her eyes not caring to say anything. Because as her girlfriend demanded she was told to shut up.

„roll your eyes at me again and-."

„Threats babe? How about you start fucking me Hmm?"

„Fine. Here." she ripped off Nora's thong. Rolled it together crawled up to her and stuffed it into her mouth with her fingers in it to make Nora moan already.