A huge gift

Nora POV

The morning was calm. Weeks passed since Lizzie and I proposed to each other. I mean she did.
We celebrated the twins birthday and it feels like everything is finally settling down.

I am enjoying my coffee in the morning sun as Lizzie was still asleep and so were the kids. Chestnut is next to me with her head on my thigh and we both swing back and forth on the wooden swing in the front yard on my porch.

„You hear that Chestnut? Exactly. Nothing. Just the sound of the wind moving through the trees and some birds." I exhaled as I had my eyes closed leaned back and out of nothing I started to hear a loud noise. I opened my eyes and saw cars driving towards my house. With a fucking excavator.

„What the fuck." I got up frantically and and closed my open zip up hoodie since I didn't really wear anything showable for strangers.

Chestnut followed right next to me as I walked down the porch into their direction signing them to stop since I literally walked in front of the first car.

„Excuse me miss. We need to get to your garden."

„Excuse me the fuck not. Who are you and what do you want here?"

„Are you Miss Nora Margot Lewis?"

„Soon to be misses. But yes that's me." I answered and he leaned back to grab something from the back seat part of the car.

„I need you to sign me this." he answered and I looked down at the papers he handed me over.

„Love what is going on?" Lizzie walked up quick towards me and I felt her arm sling around mine to hold onto me.

„I don't know. This team of instructors showed up and they want to work on our graden."

„No one is touching my garden." Lizzie replied a bit agitated since she put in a lot of work into it.

„Don't worry babe they won't. Sir I am sure you are at the wrong house. I didn't order anything like this." I wiggled behind him towards his huge instruction team that waited in their cars.

„We have an order for this Adress."

„Who ordered it? And what ordered?" Lizzie asked before I could.

„A pool with a jacuzzi. For miss Nora Margot Lewis."

„Soon to be misses sir." Lizzie reminded him and he nod.

„Sorry."

„I didn't order a pool. I can't pay that. Love is this some sort of surprise you had for us?" I asked as I glanced to Lizzie and she shook her head.

„What no! I can't afford a huge pool with a jacuzzi either. Sir who ordered this?" Lizzie answered and he ran through his papers for a moment.

„It says George Lewis."

„He gotta be kidding me." I mumble to myself and rubbed my eyes.

„What the actual fuck does he think? Is he insane?"
I exhaled and Lizzie shrugged her shoulders.

„Sir I am so sorry your team made the way all the hill up to this place here. But the one who ordered it. My father. Didn't really tell me anything about it."

„Oh so it was a surprise?" he asked and I nod.

„Ahh. Well it's a good surprise. You're just getting a pool."

„It's not just a pool. Sir could you give me a moment with my fiancé please." I grabbed Lizzie by the hand and pulled her aside.

„Fuck I can't get enough of you saying the word fiancé to me."