Chapter 5

January 14th, 1994
*Myra's POV*

Today is Friday, the last day of the week. Finally. I can't wait to get some sleep over the weekend.
Me and Michael started talking over the phone every night.

We would talk about our past lives, about our interests, about children, about the world. I love talking with him. I feel so comfortable around him... just like you would feel around a good friend of yours.

I haven't seen him since the day he took me out for dinner, though. And I was starting to miss his company, his presence. But I understand that he's busy, and I am too with my work.

It was now 3 p.m. and the kids are taking a nap, before their parents come to pick them up. In the meanwhile, me and Annie cleaned up everything and worked a little bit in the office.
After an hour, the kids woke up, and I gave them a snack. Soon the first parents came to pick up their children.

Around 4:30 we were finished, and me and Annie said our goodbyes before leaving.
As soon as I walked outside I noticed a car crowded by a sea of screaming girls... that's when a security stepped out and waved at me. Oh god... it's Michael? He came all over here again?

I quickly made my way over to the car and stepped inside, sitting now next to him as his securities started driving.

"Michael? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised,
"Hi to you too, maganda." he said smiling widely, "I was hoping that you could spend some time with me this weekend." he then added, my eyes went wide.
"Uhhh... why didn't you tell me? I could've prepared." I then replied making the both of us giggle. "Wait, you mean to spend the weekend at Neverland?" I then asked, he nodded. "But I'll need to tell Tala and grab some clothes..." I said.
"That's why we're escorting you home now." he replied smiling from ear to ear.
"You have already planned everything, hm?" I teased, he laughed. "Estás loco." I then said,
"Huh?" he asked completely confused. Now I was the one laughing.
"I said you're crazy!" I said, looking at him.
"Am I?" he asked while pointing at himself. I smiled brightly and nodded.

Soon the car stopped in front of my apartment. I stepped outside, and looked at Michael who was still sitting inside the car.

"Wanna come inside?" I asked,
"Sure." he replied before stepping outside, and following me. "I hope your friend is not going to pass out when she sees me." he joked making me giggle.
"That's possible." I confessed, making us both laugh.

I then opened the door and welcomed him inside. Just as I imagined, Tala was sitting on the couch watching TV and eating cornflakes. As soon as she spotted me and Michael she spilled out the cornflakes that she had in her mouth and barely choked on them, while her eyes grew wide. Michael giggled and stepped closer, reaching his hand out to her.

"Hi, you must be Tala, Myra's best friend." he said softly. She froze.
"Tala!" I said in a playful tone, that's when she snapped back to reality and shook his hand.
"Y-yes... t-that's correct." she replied in a shaky tone.
"Alright.. I'll go grab my clothes. Feel like at home, Mike." I said looking at him, he smiled and nodded.

I then quickly walked to my room and started packing some clothes. He really wants me to spend the weekend with him at Neverland? Why does it feel like living in a dream?

*Michael's POV*

While Myra went to her room to pack her stuff, I remained in the living room with her friend Tala.

"Please, take a seat if you like." she said, I smiled and nodded.
"Thank you." I replied and sat down next to her, glazing around. "You two have a really nice place." I then said,
"Thank you very much, Mr. Jackson." she replied, I giggled.
"Please, call me Michael." I said, she giggled too.
"Alright... why is Myra packing her stuff?" she then asked curiously,
"I offered her to spend the weekend with me at the Neverland Ranch." I confessed, smiling from ear to ear. Her jaw almost dropped onto the floor.
"R-really?" she asked surprised, I simply nodded.

Shortly after Myra walked out of her room with her bag, and looked at the two of us.

"I'm ready." she said smiling at me, I smiled back and stood up.
"Well, it was nice meeting you, Tala." I said gently while turning around to face her friend, shaking her hand.
"The pleasure is all mine, Michael. You can come whenever you want." she replied. I thanked her and we both said our goodbyes, before leaving her apartment and going back to the car.

For the entire ride me and Myra kept joking around, like two little kids. She really brings out the best side of me... it has been forever since the last time I felt like that with someone.

After the long ride we finally arrived, and I walked her inside, showing her the guest room.

"Michael, your house really looks like it came straight out of a fairytale." she exclaimed, making me giggle.
"I'm glad you like it. Well, freshen up if you want, dinner will be ready soon." I said smiling at her, she nodded and I left the room making my way upstairs walking into my room so that I could take a shower as well.

After a while, I walked back downstairs wearing my pyjama. The dining table was all ready, and the food was ready too. Myra should come downstairs anytime now...
Shortly after, I felt tapping behind me and when I turned around I noticed Myra makeup-less wearing a pair of shorts and an oversized sweatshirt. Her hair still wet from the shower she just took. I felt like I was in trance... she looks even more beautiful like this.

"Earth to Michael?! You okay?" she joked, snapping me back to reality.
"O-oh yes, uhm, c'mon dinner is ready!" I said nervously, while we took a seat around the dining table.

We then started eating our food and chatting about our interest, about movies and music. In the end, we decided to watch Peter Pan after dinner. It was one of my favourites and it meant a lot to me, I found out that it was one of her favourites as well. How come we are so alike? I'm starting to believe that she is indeed an angel fallen from heaven just for me. Thank you god, for leading this amazing human being to me.