Chapter 56

January 3rd, 1997
*Myra's POV*

I just arrived in Honolulu, and Michael's securities are now escorting me to the Hotel where he is staying at.

Once we arrived, there was a sea of people outside the building, chanting and waiting to get a glimpse of him.

"Mrs. Diaz? It's better if you wear these." Bill said, before handing me a scarf and a pair of sunglasses. I nodded and grabbed them, and immediately wrapped the scarf around my head and put the sunglasses on.

Shortly after, I stepped outside the car and Bill escorted me inside. He then walked me upstairs with the elevator, to Michael's room. He knocked a few times, and after a few second Michael opened the door. He looked at me and smiled brightly.

"Thank you, Bill." he said, Bill nodded and placed the luggage on the ground, before taking a few steps away. Michael then grabbed my luggage and welcomed me inside.

Once I stepped inside, I removed the disguise and looked on the dining table. It was fully decorated with food and flowers... almost like he organised a romantic date.

"What is this?" I asked while looking at him, he smiled brightly.
"Launch. Please, take a seat." he gently said, I sucked my teeth trying hard not to smile. I sighed and did as he said, taking a seat at the dining table. He then sat down in front of me, and soon we started eating this delicious food.
"How was the flight?" he asked,
"It was good." I replied before taking a bite from my food,
"I'm so happy that you came." he then said, making eye contact with me. I slightly smiled and nodded.
"When is the Show going to start?" I asked curiously,
"At 7.30 p.m." he replied, I simply nodded.

After launch, I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower before getting some rest. Turns out that I'm going to share the room with him. I then ended up laying in his bed and fell asleep.
At some point, I felt something caressing my skin.

"Myra? You have to get ready or we are going to be late." he softly whispered, I then slowly opened my eyes, and his face was literally only one inch away. I sighed and looked over at the clock. 6 p.m. shit.
I quickly got up and started getting ready.

I decided to wear a pair of white jeans, a black sweatshirt and some black boots. I straightened my hair and did my makeup.
Once I was ready, we walked outside and got escorted into the car. Soon we arrived backstage of the Aloha Stadium, and he pulled me with him in his dressing room.

I watched him while getting ready, and damn... that golden suit looks even more sexy on him when you see it personally.

Once he was all ready, he turned around to face me and flashed me a smile

"Ready for the show?" he asked excitedly, I nodded. My eyes automatically traveled down to his body. Damn, Myra, focus! He giggled.
"What are you laughing about, Jackson?" I whined,
"Oh nothing. Come on, let's go." he then said with a grin plastered on his face, he then walked me near the stage where his manager Frank was as well. "Stay here, okay?" he said, I nodded. He then leaned closer and placed a soft kiss onto my cheek, before leaving.
"Myra, it's nice seeing you again." Frank said smiling at me, I smiled back.
"It's nice seeing you too, Frank." I replied gently.