Chapter 42

December 24th, 1995
*Myra's POV*

I woke up this morning and Michael was still peacefully sleeping in our king sized bed of our bedroom in Neverland.
I smiled brightly while looking at him, and silently snook out of bed. I put my robe on and slowly walked downstairs, making sure not to wake him up.

When I arrived downstairs, the maids smiled brightly at me.

"Good morning Mrs. Diaz." one of them said and bowed,
"Good morning." I gently replied. "Can you show me where the coffee machine is, please?" I shyly asked,
"Mrs. Diaz, I can do the coffee for you." the maid gently said, making me feel uncomfortable.
"Oh, no, please. I can do it myself-" I started,
"Mrs. Diaz, it's my job. Please let me take care of it." she said again and smiled before walking to the kitchen.

I walked into the living room and looked outside the window. The entire Ranch is now covered in white, crystal glittery snow. I smiled brightly.

This year I'm not going to visit my mom for the first time in four years, and I have to admit that I'm kinda upset about that... Michael insisted that we should go, but I wanted our first Christmas as a couple to be at Neverland, especially now that he is officially divorced from Lisa-Marie.
Then he offered that we could fly to Mexico for New Year's, and I agreed on that. I couldn't be more happier.

"Mrs. Diaz? Your coffee." a female voice said, I turned around and smiled shyly.
"Thank you very much." I replied and grabbed the mug between my hand, turning then back around to look outside the window.
"Do you need anything else Mrs. Diaz?" the maid asked behind me,
"No, thank you." I replied looking at her and flashing her a smile, she smiled and bowed before walking away. I glazed at the snow falling outside, and landing on the white covered Ranch.
"Maligayang pasko, tatay. (Merry Christmas, dad)" I whispered to myself, with a weak smile plastered on my face.

"What does that mean?" a male voice said behind me, making me gasp. That's when I felt Michael's hands around my waist, hugging me from behind. "Good morning, baby." he whispered in a low tone, placing a soft kiss on my cheek.
"Good morning..." I whispered and turned around to peck his lips.
"So what does that mean?" he asked in a playful tone, smiling at me.
"It meant that today we have to decorate the House, and you're going to help us out." I said while releasing a sigh and walking over to the sofa.
"Us? Who is us?" he asked confused and sat down next to me.
"Me and Liz. She's coming over in a few." I replied smiling brightly. He smiled too.
"Liz is coming over?" he asked, his face looked like that of a child when you tell him good news. I giggled and nodded.
"We'll have some breakfast now, then I'll get ready and until then Liz should arrive, so we can start. Alright?" I said and pecked his lips again. He chuckled.
"Whatever you say, m'am." he replied.

We then both walked into the kitchen and had some breakfast, while chatting and planning how tomorrow is going to be. Tala and Liz are going to spend the day with us tomorrow.
I would've loved to invite his Family as well, but they're Jehova's Witnesses and they don't celebrate Christmas. So instead we invited them over for December 26th, and that is going to be the first time ever that I'll meet the entire Jackson Family.
On December 30th we are going to take Michael's private Jet and fly to Mexico.

Once we had our breakfast, we walked upstairs and started getting ready.
I took a long hot shower, and put on some black leggings, an oversized red sweatshirt and some Christmas socks. I let my hair air dry.
That's when I heard the door bell ringing. I didn't even bother to put make-up on, we quickly walked downstairs and welcomed Elizabeth inside.

Elizabeth is such a lovely, kind, gentle, good hearted and amazing woman. I've never met anyone like her. Now I understand why she and Michael get along so well... she is now a dear friend of mine as well, especially for what she has done to me last year this time around.