Chapter 35

April 7th, 1995
*Myra's POV*

It has been over a month now, since me and Michael started dating. We tried hard not to get caught from the paparazzi's and tabloids, since we don't want to rush things nor that people start talking shit about us.

So what we have been doing these last few weeks, is putting on our disguises and secretly go out without anyone noticing us... and I have to admit that it was fun!
He would come visit me in the kindergarten when he had time off from his work, or he would come over to my apartment, or I would go to him in Neverland and we would go on rides, watch movies, cuddle and kiss a lot.

It felt like... like experiencing the first ever relationship. It was like being in love for the first time. That's how he makes me feel.

Today he said he would come pick me up after work, and I would spend my weekend with him at his Neverland Ranch, like I did in the past. I was super excited... this was the first time spending a night together since we started dating.

Once the day was over, I grabbed my stuff and said my goodbyes to Annie, before walking outside. And there he was, sitting in the car with Bill, waiting for me. I smiled brightly and crossed the street, stepping inside the car. He pecked my lips, and soon Bill started driving to my apartment so I could pick up my stuff which I already packed this morning.
When we arrived, I quickly walked inside, grabbed my bag and went back to the car, making our way to Neverland.

After a long ride, we finally arrived and made our way inside. He gently grabbed my hand and directed me to his bedroom. I've never slept in his bedroom...
When we arrived, I looked around and smiled like an idiot, placing down my bag on his king sized bed. He then hugged me from behind.

"I missed you..." he whispered in the crook of my neck, I could feel how I started blushing.
"I missed you too.." I whispered back, before turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck.
"So what do you want to do tonight?" he asked with a big smile plastered on his face,
"You can choose. I'm down for anything, as long as I'm with you." I replied honestly, making him chuckle.

I then decided to go take a quick shower in his bathroom, before headed downstairs to have some dinner.
Afterwards, we walked back into his bedroom, cuddled in the bed and watched a film.
We couldn't stop cuddling and kissing, even while the film was still playing in the TV.
At some point, I don't know how, I ended up on top of him, in the middle of a make out session. His hands places on both my hips, holding me and pulling me closer, while we kept kissing intensely.

"I love you Myra... I love everything about you." he whispered in a lower tone, and damn.. that low-deep voice is freaking sexy.
"I love you and everything about you too, Michael..." I whispered back, while he cupped my face with one hand, looking deep into my eyes and flashing me a smile.

*Michael's POV*

She was still sitting on top of me, and I couldn't stop glazing at her beauty. She wasn't wearing any makeup, her hair slightly waved and soft from the shower she took earlier, oh and the way she smells... her perfume... it's driving me crazy.

Soon we locked our lips in a kiss again, this time our kiss was full of lust, hunger and passion. It has been a month since we started dating, and we haven't done anything else besides cuddling and kissing... our bodies were longing for more, they were longing for love and passion, it felt like I was about to explode.

We then tossed around in my bed, so that I was now laying on top of her. I started kissing her neck gently, leaving tons of wet kisses on her skin, while my hand slowly traveled down to her leg, caressing it and wrapping it around my waist.

"I need you, Myra..." I whispered while leaning on to her ear,
"I want you Michael." she whispered back, her voice full of excitement. I smirked and locked our lips in a kiss again, while we started to take off all our clothes, revealing our nudity.

Once she was laying completely naked under my body, I couldn't take my eyes off of her perfect body.

"You're so beautiful..." I whispered in a lower tone, while admiring her body. She bit her lower lip, while her cheeks turned into a light red color. She then cupped my face, and locked our lips again, while wrapping her legs around my waist, pulling my body closer to her's, until our intimate parts touched, making us both gasp.

While we kept kissing passionately, my hand traveled down to her body, caressing every inch of her skin.

"I'm crazy about you, Myra..." I whispered again in a lower tone, while looking deep into her eyes.
"The things you do to me... it's driving me insane." she whispered in a sexy tone, making me giggle.
"God, I love you so much. Don't you ever forget that." I whispered, flashing her a smile.
"I love you more, Michael." she whispered, smiling back at me.

Shortly after, we locked our lips again, while I slowly entered her heat with my erected manhood, becoming one thing.
She released a silent moan on my lips, while squeezing her eyes.
I cupped her face and caressed her cheek, while slowly thrusting deeper, until I reached my full length. My body then slowly started moving on top of her's, thrusting gently in and out of her, making us both moan.

"You make me feel complete..." I whispered in between the moans, while she wrapped her arms around my torso, holding me tight. "I love the way you make me feel..." I then whispered again, still thrusting slowly.
"H-how d-do I make you-... feel?" she whispered in between her moans, trying hard not to scream.
"You make me feel good... so good." I whispered in a low tone, while kissing her cheek and her neck.

I then started thrusting faster, causing us both to moan louder.

"Tell me how I make you feel, Myra. Talk to me." I whispered, but she didn't respond. The pleasure was too strong. "Myra ... tell me." I whispered again, while I kept thrusting.
"Y-you make m-me feel... FUCK! ... like a new born. I-I've never felt so good." she tried to say in a shaky voice, in between the moans. I smiled and pecked her lips.
"I love you, Myra." I whispered, "look at me." I added. And she did, she opened her eyes, and looked deep into mine.
"I love you, Michael." she whispered.

I kept thrusting, until I found her g-spot. That's when she arched her back, and released a loud moan, almost screaming. After a few more minutes, we both reached our climax, letting the pleasure wash away every thought.

We then cuddled again with each other, and stayed up all night, talking, joking, cuddling, kissing... until we both fell asleep.