Chapter 23

August 29th, 1994
*Myra's POV*

I still have one more week of summer holidays before the kindergarten reopens. And since today is Michael's Birthday of course I had to plan something... especially after what he has done for me.

In fact, I contacted Lisa-Marie a few days ago, she even came over to my apartment and we discussed a few things for Michael's Party.

The plan is, that Lisa is going to take him out for dinner in his favourite Restaurant called 'Chakra' in Beverly Hills. While they are going there, I'll be headed to his Ranch and I'll set everything up in his Neverland Disco for the party.
I have even planned to sing for him... it's a song that I wrote just for him. Usually I don't sing in front of other people nor do I write songs, but when it comes to him... everything seems possible.

I just finished getting ready, and was now on my way to the Ranch. Lisa and Michael should be on their way to the Restaurant now.
I decided to wear a green dress , paired with some nude coloured heels and a purse that matches the colour of the shoes:

I had my hair straightened for the first time.

After the long ride from L.A to Los Olivos, I finally arrived and greeted the securities. They already knew that I was coming, since Lisa has talked with them.

I immediately started decorating every thing in its deepest detail. I even prepared the Neverland Disco.
After good 2 hours, everything was ready, and the first guests were starting to arrive.
Lisa and Michael should arrive any minute now too.

The securities helped me to walk all the guests in the disco, so that Michael couldn't see them walking around his Ranch and get suspicious.
As soon as I peeked through the door I noticed a car, that's when they both stepped out, and Michael was definitely confused when he noticed the birthday decorations hanging outside. I giggled and stepped out, walking towards them.

"Happy birthday, Michael!" I said, before embracing him in a sweet hug.
"Myra? What are you doing here? What is going on?" he asked surprised as he hugged me back.
"Well... surprise." I replied when I stepped back and giggled.
"Wow, you really did an amazing job!" Lisa said while glazing at the decorations.
"Thank you... wait until you see the Disco.
Come on." I said as I walked them inside, and as soon as we did everyone shouted 'happy birthday Michael' and the music went on.

His jaw almost dropped onto the floor.

"Myra... this is amazing. Thank you so much." he said almost whispering, while looking at me and smiling brightly.
"That's still nothing... I have another surprise for you, well, my birthday present for you. I'll give it to you later, but now... let's celebrate." I replied and walked over to the table, grabbing some champagne.

Everyone started dancing, singing, drinking and eating.
After a while, Tala finally made it to the party. Thank god, I couldn't have made it without her... she knows how nervous I get to sing in front of people, especially in front of the king of pop.

"Did you do it already?" she asked,
"Oh no, not yet." I replied,
"What are you waiting for? Come on." she said smiling excitedly,
"For what?" Lisa asked curiously,
"For Michael's present..." I said before releasing a sigh.

I then took a deep breath and walked up on stage. The music stopped and I was now standing in front of the Microphone, everyone's attention was now on me.

"Thank you all for coming to my surprise party for Michael, I think it was successful and I'm glad it worked. I hope you're enjoying it so far, Mike." I said into the microphone, looking at him. Everyone applauded and he smiled brightly. "Well, now... it's time for my birthday present for you. I have to admit that I'm pretty nervous, so sorry about that." I joked, "I've written a song for you, and I'd like to sing it for you today... it's called 'Peter Pan' . " I said, once again, everyone applauded.

I gave Tala my thumbs up and she started playing the radio.

*Michael's POV*

She has written a song for me called 'Peter Pan' ?
This girl is truly something else. I was curious to listen to it.

Soon the music started playing, she stood there and grabbed the microphone, starting to sing... this was actually the first time that I've heard her singing, and god, she sounds so angelic.

"Woah woah... oh oh, oh oh, woah woah...
Woah woah, oh oh, woah woah...
The old diary that's been long forgotten, I brush off the dust and remember your grin.
Just like before... your picture remains here, the memories appear. My heart beat speeds up like it did in the past, i'm so fortunate for the times that we've had... my eyes begin to, tear up for everything that we've shared.
You're my Peter Pan!
This world would be so lonely without you, let's stay here in our Neverland. Our memories are here ...
All our laughter, smiles, everything will stay there.
You'll always be my Peter Pan.
No matter how long I have to stand...
I'll be here for you...
Because it's not the end, I know we will meet here again.
Woah woah, oh oh, woah woah...
Oh woah oh, oh, woah oh...
Woah oh oh, oh woah..."

After that, the song finished, and everyone applauded for her.
Even though my eyes were filled with tears, I applauded too. Tala then signed me to go on stage to her, and I did.
I walked on stage and embraced her in a long hug, while a tear rolled down my cheek. The crowd applauded even stronger now.

"The song is amazing... your voice is incredible. Thank you so much, Myra. I appreciate it and I love you." I whispered, while holding her tight. We then stepped back and she cupped my face looking deep into my eyes, with a big smile plastered on her face.
"I love you too, Mike... you'll always be my peter pan, and I'll do anything for you." she whispered, making me smile brightly before hugging her again.

I was at loss of words right now...
No one has ever done anything like that for me.
I was not able to control my emotions right now... the only thing I knew is: Myra is my other half.