Chapter 86

March 5th, 2001
*Myra's POV*

Me and Michael are now sitting in the living room with our wedding planner, discussing all the things and details about how we want our wedding to be.

We decided that it's going to take place here at the Ranch... and the wedding planner is going to help us to make our dreams come true. We both want this to be big, something that everyone would never forget, including ourselves.

After hours and hours of talking, taking notes, watching through magazines... we finally arrived to an end.

"Thank you so much for your hard work." I gently said while shaking the woman's hand,
"Your welcome, it's an honour to work for you. If you have any questions or wishes, you can call me anytime." she then said looking at the both of us, Michael thanked her and we both walked her to the door.

Once she left I released a heavy sigh. Michael giggled.

"Are you stressed out already?" he joked, I looked at him.
"A little... but in the end it's going to be worth it. Just wait until my mother and my aunt receive the invitation card..." I said and we both chuckled. He then gently grabbed my hips and pulled me closer.
"Of course it's going to be worth it.. I am finally going to marry the woman I love." he softly whispered, making me smile widely, before pecking my lips. "How about we take a break from all this and go on a trip for a while?" he then said smiling at me,
"Where do you wanna go?" I asked confused,
"Virginia. To Teddy Riley's home... while you and the kids take a break, I can work with him on my new album." he offered,
"Sure... if you want." I replied,
"I'll call him and see if he is okay with that." he then said before pecking my lips one more time and walking into his office.

I then walked upstairs to check on the kids.

April 2nd, 2001

The four of us just arrived at Teddy Riley's house in Virginia... when Michael called him that day, he said that he wasn't home for a while for some work to do, so we agreed on coming today and we're staying for two weeks.

Virginia is amazing, and his house? Wow.

Michael's securities immediately escorted us and our luggage inside the house, while Teddy gave us a Tour, showing us the rooms where we are going to stay.

At the end of the Tour, the kids started getting tired.

"I'm going to give them a bath and put them to bed so that they can take a nap..." I said to Teddy and Michael, they nodded and Michael pecked my lips before I walked into the bathroom with Prince and Paris.

I started filling the bathtub with water, and in the meantime I started taking off their clothes. Once the bathtub was ready, I tucked them in.
They then started splashing the water against each other... soon the entire bathroom was filled with their cute laughter, the best melody to my ears.

After good 20 minutes, I finished bathing them both and even dressed them. I then walked them into their room and tucked them under the blankets.

"Mommy?" Prince said right while I was pulling the blanket over his tiny body. My heart skipped a beat. I gulped nervously.
"Y-yes Prince?" I asked,
"Can you wread us a story?" he asked in a sweet tone, I smiled widely.
"Of course I can." I softly replied, and grabbed a chair, pulling it closer to their bed.

I then opened a book and started reading a story, in a calm and sweet tone. It took them less than ten minutes, until they fell in a deep and peaceful slumber.

I silently snook out of the room and walked into
the bedroom where me and Michael are going to stay. I decided to also take a quick shower before walking downstairs and look where Michael is.

*Michael's POV*

I was now in the Studio in Teddy's House, we were working on my new Album. There are still a few things that we have to work on before we publish it.

This Album needs to be perfect... it took me four years of constant and hard work, including that of legendary producers who have also helped me.

At some point, we heard the door from the Studio opening, and Myra walked in. She had some fresh clothes on and looked like she just stepped out of the shower.

"Everything okay, baby?" I asked while she walked closer, she smiled and nodded, cuddling in my embrace.
"I'll leave you take a quick break." Teddy commented and left us alone. I embraced her holding her tight and close to me.
"What's wrong, baby?" I whispered softly, while looking down at her.
"Why don't you come cuddle with me?" she mumbled onto my chest, making me giggle.
"I'd love to, but I have some work to do in here... how about you go take some rest and I'll join you as soon as possible?" I offered, that's when she looked up, her eyes meeting mine, she flashed me a tired smile and nodded. She then leaned in to my ear,
"Don't take too long, Jackson." she whispered and pecked my lips before walking out of the Studio.

I giggled and scratched the back of my head... that woman.

After a few, Teddy walked back in and we started working again.

Around 7 p.m. we finally walked out of the studio, Prince and Paris already woke up from their nap and were watching cartoons in the living room.
Dinner was almost ready, but Myra was nowhere to be seen.

I decided to walk upstairs into the bedroom where we are going to stay, and there she was... laying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. I smiled and closed the door, before slowly walking towards the bed, laying next to her and wrapping my arm around her.

She mumbled something and turned around to face me, that's when her eyes slowly opened.

"You finally made it..." she whispered, I smiled.
"Yes... sorry if it took me so long, baby." I whispered back,
"It's okay..." she said and released a sigh.
"Dinner is almost ready..." I then said while caressing her cheek,
"Mhh... what if I say I want dessert first?" she whispered in a seductive tone, surprising me.
"Pardon?" I asked in a playful tone, she giggled and climbed on top of me.
"If you don't want any dessert we can go downstairs and have dinner, Jackson. It's up to you." she teased. There was silence for a few seconds... I couldn't realise what she just said. She raised one of her eyebrows and right when she was about to step back I held her and pulled her closer.
"Show me what dessert you reserved for me, Diaz." I whispered in a low tone.

She grinned and soon enough our lips were locked...

Whatever has gotten into her, I was thankful for this moment... because it was a moment of pure passion.
In that exact moment, every thing and everyone around us disappeared. There was just us and hot burning fire around us.

After sharing such a passionate moment, we finally walked downstairs to have some dinner with Teddy and the kids.

Me and Myra couldn't stop taking our eyes off of each other for the entire time ... but still, we had a great time with Teddy that night.
We talked and joked around and even played with the kids...

I think we all needed that time off from home.