Chapter 71

October 10th, 1997
*Myra's POV*

After the show, Michael went back in his dressing room and changed into his regular clothes, while me and my mother and my aunt waited for him outside, in the corridors.

Once he stepped out, we all got escorted outside to the car, making our way back to our Hotel.

"Are you going to stay with me tonight?" Michael whispered in my ear, and I felt shivers down all my body.
"U-uhm... s-sure." I whispered back, the car then stopped in front of our Hotel. My mother and my aunt started stepping outside and then looked after me. "Uhm... I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I said and flashed them a nervous smile, my aunt chuckled.
"Ai, mi sobrina sabe bien lo que hace... tiene buon gusto. (Oh, my niece knows very well what she's doing... she has good taste.)" my aunt said and I felt my entire face burning hot,
"Tía!!" I whined and she chuckled,
"Alright, be careful, have a good night you two." my mother said and smiled,
"Will do, thank you Mrs. Diaz. Good night." Michael said, while I waved. They then closed the door and the car started moving again.

I giggled and covered my face in embarrassment.

"What did she say?" Michael asked curiously in a playful tone,
"Nothing." I whispered and smiled widely, I then looked over to him,
"Nothing? You are red like a tomato, I wanna know what she said." he teased and started tickling me, making me burst out in laughter.
"Michael, stop!" I said in between the laughter, "okay, okay, okay..." I then added and he stopped, I was now laying with my back on the backseats and his body was leaned on top of mine, to the point where we were face to face. "How about... I show you?" I then whispered in a seductive voice, his smile slowly turned into a grin, and his eyes turned in a darker shade. He then sucked his teeth.
"Show me?" he asked and raised both his eyebrows, surprised. I nodded and sat back up.
"Just wait..." I whispered in his ear and gently bit his earlobe. He gasped and moved around his seat, making me giggle.

Soon enough, we arrived. We ignored the big crowd that was waiting outside and immediately ran inside. He was holding my hand and was pulling me with him, while we made our way into his Hotel room.
He then locked the door and turned around to look at me, slowly walking closer.

"What do you want to show me, Mrs. Diaz?" he whispered in a low voice and a grin plastered on his face. I smiled widely and sighed,
"I think you might have to wait a little bit more... it's kinda hot in here no? A cold shower would help." I said in a seductive voice and started taking off my clothes, letting them fall onto the floor. His eyes followed every movement I did. I then slowly started walking into the bathroom, and I could feel how he followed me...

I opened the water in the shower and started removing my underwear, when suddenly I felt his hands on my hips from behind.

"I'm crazy about you, Myra..." he whispered in my ear, I smiled and bit my lower lip.
"Oh really? Is it so?" I teased and turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck. He giggled.
"Yes... oh yes." he whispered and locked his lips onto mine, in a desperate but yet passionate kiss.

He started walking me into the shower, and we both gasped at the touch of our bodies with the cold water. I opened my eyes to look at him, and... damn. If looking at somebody could get you pregnant, I would be right now. He was still fully dressed, and his wet black curls were now hanging in front of his face... he looks so damn sexy.

He started taking off his clothes, throwing them outside the shower. Shortly after, he pinned me against the cold marble wall, raising my arms up, my body locked onto his, while he started kissing my neck, making me silently moan.

"I want all of you, Myra... every inch of your body, every inch of your skin, every taste of you, every piece of you..." he whispered in a low tone in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. My breath was now really irregular.

*Michael's POV*

She then switched position, and pinned me against the marble wall. She gave me a deep and intense look, before smiling and bending down on her knees. I already knew what was coming, that's why I felt every muscle shaking... my entire body was on fire.

She then gently grabbed my erected manhood, and slowly let it slide into her mouth, making me groan. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure transport me to a new level of satisfaction. She then started moving her mouth up and down, going deeper each time, until my erection was deep in her throat. Every time she comes back up she gently sucked the tip, making me release strong and loud moans.

After a few more minutes, I reached the highest level of pleasure. She then stood back up and looked at me. I was completely out of breath.

"Damn..." I whispered, she smiled. I then cupped her face and locked our lips in a passionate kiss.

Once we washed ourselves, I picked her up in bridal style and walked over to my bed, laying her down. I was now on top of her, kissing every inch of her skin, while my hand traveled to explore her beautiful body.

"I want you to be mine, Myra..." I whispered in a low tone,
"T-then take me..." she whispered in between the gasps, I grinned and gently opened her legs. I then leaned closer, and my tongue started swirling around her clit slowly. She arched her back and released a loud groan.

I kept going, until my tongue started moving faster. I then opened her heat with my fingers, and inserted my tongue inside, moving it around.

"FUCK!!!" she screamed, completely overwhelmed by the strong amount of pleasure. After a few seconds I stopped and climbed back on top of her, my body now between her legs.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs around my waist.
I cupped her face and smiled.

"Look at me, Myra." I whispered, and she did. "Don't take your eyes off of me..." I added, and slowly inserted my manhood into her heat. We both released a loud moan, while becoming one. I could see in her eyes, the pleasure, the excitement, the hunger, the passion, the love...

My manhood then slid deeper, and I slowly started thrusting inside her, that's when she held me close and shut her eyes, moaning loudly.

"I love you, Myra. You are so beautiful, and so special." I whispered in between the moans,
"I-I l-love you more ... UGH FUCK... I love you more than life itself, Michael." she tried to reply in between the moans and gasps.

We made love to each other the entire night, reaching our highest level of pleasure over and over again, until we got tired.

October 11th, 1997

We were now laying under the bedsheets, cuddled up with each other, both completely exhausted. I looked over to the clock, and it was already 4 a.m.
I smiled brightly and looked down at her.

"You wanna see something beautiful?" I whispered softly, she looked up to me confused and nodded.

I got up from bed and put some fresh boxers on, before walking over to her and reaching my hand out. She smiled and wrapped her naked body in the bedsheet, before grabbing my hand and getting up. I then walked her outside the balcony, and hugged her from behind.
There was the most beautiful sunrise ever...

"Oh, wow..." she whispered and gasped, I smiled brightly.
"Well, it's not as beautiful as you, but I thought you'd like it." I whispered and we both giggled, she then turned around and cupped my face.
"I love you Michael..." she whispered while looking deep into my eyes,
"I love you more Myra. I can't live without you... please, give us another chance." I whispered back, while holding her hips close to me. She smiled.
"Okay..." she whispered after a few seconds.
"R-really? Is that a yes?" I asked surprised, she giggled.
"Yes, Jackson, yes!" she said louder, I smiled from ear to ear and locked our lips in a sweet kiss.

She's mine again. This time I will make sure that I won't lose her.