Chapter 87

April 24th, 2001
*Myra's POV*

It has been a week since we came back from Virginia. A week since the guests received their invitation to our wedding.

My mother and tía Graciela arrived yesterday, and today we are meeting with Katherine and Tala to go bridal dress shopping. Wish me good luck.

Michael is staying at home with the kids in the meantime.

We now made our way outside to the car, and the securities escorted us to the shopping centre.
As soon as we arrived, we got welcomed by tons of fans and paparazzi's.
I have to admit that we kind of struggled to make our way inside, but after a while we finally did it.

We started walking in and out of many malls, but still I couldn't find the perfect dress.

After God knows how many hours, we entered the last mall, and it seemed as if it was the right one... because I immediately fell in love with one dress.

I immediately walked into the dressing cabin and tried it on

When I walked out, everyone gasped.

"What? It's not good?" I asked worried,
"Mi niña... it's perfect." tía commented, still out of breath. My mother's eyes were full with tears and Katherine was smiling brightly at me.

I decided to walk towards the mirror and I gasped too when I saw my reflection... this dress... is exactly what I was looking for. I carefully touched it, admiring every detail of it, and smiled like an idiot.

A worker from the mall then came to me and started taking some measurements to make the dress fit perfectly on my body.

Once everyone was done, we went shopping for shoes and jewellery. Before we got escorted back home, we also had something to eat.

Who would've thought that spending a day with these three women would've been so pleasant?
It was also very stressful though... I have no idea of how many malls we visited today or how many dresses I had to try on. I'm exhausted and I just wanna go home and cuddle with my soon-to-be-husband.

When we arrived back in Neverland, I thanked them and said our goodbyes, before stepping inside.
My mother and tía Graciela are staying with Tala, while Katherine is going back to Hayvenhurst.

Michael was in the living room watching cartoons with the kids, and as soon as he spotted me he smiled brightly and walked towards me, pecking my lips.

"I see you survived." he joked, making us both chuckle.
"Yea... but I'm really exhausted..." I whined and let him lull me in his embrace.
"Why don't you go get a bath and try to relax?" he whispered softly. I nodded and pecked his lips one more time, before walking upstairs and doing what he said. And it felt damn good... my entire body was sore.

May 11th, 2001
*Michael's POV*

All the guests arrived, and I was walking back and forth, nervously... waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Myra was still inside the house, getting ready. I never felt that nervous ... it's funny isn't it? I already had two marriages, and for both of them I never felt that nervous. But this time it's different though, this is a much bigger ceremony, and there are also many important guests: like Liz Taylor, Nelson Mandela etc.

When it was about time, everyone stood up from their seats, I stayed in front of the priest with shaky legs, while the music started playing and my kids then started walking down the aisle, throwing rose petals on the floor. Tears started to form in my eyes, with a big smile plastered on my face.

Shortly after, Myra and her mother appeared, and they also started walking down the aisle, until they stopped right in front of me. They looked at each other and Myra's mother hugged her daughter, before putting her hand into mine.

Everyone sat down in their seats, and the ceremony started.

After what felt like forever, it was finally time for our vows and the rings.

"Myra..." I started in a shaky voice, while holding both her hands and looking deep into her eyes. "I can't believe it has been seven years already, since I first met you. At some days, it still feels like it happened yesterday... and I fall in love with you over and over again. I really don't know what I would've done with my life, if I would have never met you. You changed me, you changed my life... you were the sun on my grey days, you were the anchor on my sad days... you are my better half. And I feel so blessed and lucky, to stand here today, and promise you my love in front of so many people. I loved you seven years ago, I love you today, and I'll love you for the rest of my life." I said, while a tear rolled down my cheek. Soon enough, tears started running down her cheeks as well.

It was now her turn...

"Michael Joseph Jackson... this feels like a dream to me, and if it is, my biggest wish is to never wake up. This is truly everything I have ever dreamt of. We have been through up and low's... there were days, where I thought that I'd lost you... and I fell down in grief... what many people don't know though, is that together we are strong, and we always found our way back together, and we always will, no matter what. To me you are the definition of perfection... I have never loved anyone the way I love you, and this will never change, it's a promise and God knows that I'm saying the truth." she said in between her sobs. I smiled like an idiot and cried with her.

We then exchanged rings, and finally it was time to kiss the bride. I gently grabbed her hips, pulled her closer, and locked our lips in a sweet kiss... while everyone stood up and applauded. They were all crying.

Soon enough, we started celebrating our union in marriage. Everyone started dancing, drinking, eating, laughing... even Prince and Paris were having fun.

My family offered to take my beloved children with them for the next couple of days, since me and Myra are leaving tomorrow. We are going to spend a week in South Africa, in 'Sun City'. She loved it so much that she said she wanted to go there after the wedding... and that's what I'm going to do.

After a long night of celebration, everyone started to leave, until we were left completely alone. We walked towards the main door, and that's where I picked her up in bridal style, making her laugh.
I walked upstairs into our bedroom, before putting her down.

"How do you feel, Mrs. Jackson?" I asked while pulling her closer to me, both smiling like idiots. She then wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I feel better that I ever did, Mr. Jackson." she replied,
"Are you still fit or are you tired?" I then whispered,
"Mhh.. let me think.." she teased, while stepping back and starting to unzip and remove her dress, doing the same with her underwear. "Actually, I feel a little bit tired... maybe a bath will help. What do you say, Mr. Jackson, wanna join me?" she whispered in a seductive tone, giving me a look before walking into the bathroom.

I smirked and immediately took all my clothes off, before following her.

That night... we made love to each other like never before. It was probably one of the best nights of my life.
She was finally mine, and she's going to be for all time. Mrs. and Mr. Jackson.