Chapter 78

March 10th, 1998
*Myra's POV*

We arrived yesterday in Munich, Germany, Michael wanted to visit the Seifer Family, or should I say: the kids.
I remember meeting them at the German program 'wetten dass' back in 1995. I was there too!
Prince is with us too, we are going to introduce him to Seifer Family.

I just finished getting ready, the boys already got ready earlier. Once I was done, we left our Hotel Room and Michael's securities are now escorting us outside to the car. We then made our way to the Seifer's house.

After a while, we finally arrived and got welcomed by the kids. They were all really happy to see us, and Prince seemed to be happy too.
Mrs. Seifer was so kind to offer us something to drink, and we then started chatting.
At some point, Michael went on a bike ride with the kids.

I can tell that he loved being around them. They get along so well.
I stayed at home with Prince and Mrs. Seifer.

"Myra, I have never asked you this... how did you and Michael meet?" she curiously asked, while I was holding Prince who was sitting on my lap. I giggled.
"Oh, uhm... I used to work in a kindergarten, and one day I decided to take the children on a trip to the Neverland Ranch. I knew that it belonged to him, but I have never met him in person until that day. At the beginning we were just friends... then we became best friends... and at some point I started developing feelings for him, until he started dating Lisa and that... was ... heartbreaking for me." I explained,
"Oh, god... I don't even wanna know how bad you must've felt." she commented, and I giggled again.
"Uhm.. yea... they got married then, then they divorced, and afterwards he came to me and told me that he had feelings for me. I can still remember, I fainted that day. I couldn't believe it!" I explained, and literally blushed and smiled like an idiot. Mrs. Seifer also smiled brightly while listening to me.
"But you two also had a hard time, right? I've heard the News... when he married Debbie and you two broke up. How did that happen?" she curiously asked, I gulped and looked down at Prince.
"That was even worse then what I have experienced back then with Lisa..." I started, almost whispering. "I noticed that he was starting to become colder and more absent... but I thought it was because of his work or because of the upcoming Tour... I was at my friend's house, when I heard the News that Debbie was expecting Michael's first child. I didn't know... he didn't talk to me." I then said, and tried to fight back the tears.

I could then feel Mrs. Seifer's hand on my shoulder, like she was trying to comfort me. I looked at her with teary eyes and smiled.

"That doesn't sound like Michael at all, I bet there was a good motive behind all that messed up story... right?" she said, I nodded.
"Yes. We found out much later, that Lisa went to Debbie with a plan to pull me away from Michael..." I started,
"Oh, god, no..." she commented,
"Yea.. they manipulated him. And now Debbie also feels sorry for doing what Lisa told her to do..." I added and looked back at her.
"God, I'm so sorry... I never really liked Lisa, I prefer you." she said and we both giggled at what she said in the end.