Chapter 93

February 21st, 2002
*Myra's POV*

I am now 9 months pregnant, and our baby should be born any day now. I wasn't even able to do anything alone anymore, I needed help at getting dressed, at putting my shoes on...
Oh and let's not talk about how bad my back hurts, my feet are swollen they look like those of an elephant, and I have to pee literally every ten minutes.

Pregnancy is a wonderful thing to experience, yes. I wanted it, and I want more of it since me and Michael decided to have more children together... but I have to admit that this is not easy at all.

It was now 9 a.m. and I was now walking down to the kitchen to have some breakfast. To my surprise, Michael was helping the maids to prepare some pancakes, knowing that they're my favourites.

"Good morning." I said, making him turn around and smile widely at me. He then walked closer and pecked my lips, before placing a kiss onto my big belly.
"Good morning, my loves." he softly replied and helped me to sit at the kitchen counters.

The maids then gave us two dishes with pancakes and two glasses of orange juice.

"How are you feeling today?" he asked excitedly,
"Tired and exhausted..." I honestly replied,
"When do you think it's going to be time?" he asked before taking a bite from his pancakes.
"I don't know... it should be any day now." I replied and started eating my breakfast.

Tala, my mother and Janet are staying here in Neverland for a couple of days knowing that I could give birth any moment, they arrived yesterday.

After breakfast, I got up and turned around to walk over to the living room, but on my way over there I felt a strong cramp and suddenly I felt wet in between my legs. I looked down and noticed that I was standing in a puddle of water.

"Michael?..." I whispered, "Michael!" I said almost yelling.
"What's wrong?" he asked worried as he quickly walked next to me, he then looked down on the floor. "It's time?" he whispered,
"It's time..." I whispered and grabbed his hand as I felt a strong contraction, and released a loud groan.

Tala, my mom and Janet came running, concern was obvious on their faces.
Michael immediately ran upstairs to grab my stuff, while Tala and Janet accompanied me outside to the car.

"Don't worry, you're going to be fine." Tala softly said trying to reassure me, I squeezed her hand and released another groan because of another contraction.
"Yea, well you're not the one who has to push a human being out of your vagina!" I said completely frustrated, I noticed how Janet tried to hold back a laughter.

That's when Michael and my mother finally arrived and also stepped inside the car. Tala and Janet walked back inside, they're going to stay here and look after Prince and Paris.

"Are you okay?" Michael asked worried while his security started driving out of the property,
"No. I'm not." I hissed, and tried to take some deep breath's.
"Try to relax... it will only get worse if you don't." my mother explained, and I tried... I really did.
"But it hurts!" I whined and tears started to form in my eyes.

Michael then grabbed my hand and caressed the back of it with his thumb, trying to help me calm down... I had contraction after contraction during the entire ride to the hospital. It was a nightmare.

As soon as we arrived, Michael and his security ran inside to grab a wheelchair and helped me sit inside. The nurses then directed us the way to the delivery room, and soon they got everything ready.

They helped me lay down on the stretcher, my legs wide open and tons of cables attached to me. Shortly after, the Doctor came inside visit me.

"Mrs. Jackson, you are now three centimetres dilated. Is this your first pregnancy?" the Doctor asked while taking off his latex gloves,
"Yes." I replied, while holding Michael's hand.
"This is going to require quite some time... try to relax, take deep breath's and if you can walk around... that usually helps to dilate faster. You can also take a bath if you like to." he explained,
"Okay... thanks." I simply said and watched him walk out of the room.

*Michael's POV*

As the Doctor left the delivery room, I looked down at Myra who was now completely covered in sweat and in tremendous pain.

I caressed her wet hair, while I kept holding onto her hand.

"Do you want to try and take a bath? Maybe it helps ..." I whispered softly, she nodded.

I then called a nurse and she filled the bathtub with water, while I walked around the room with Myra. She had to stop here and there because of some contractions she had.

Once the bathtub was ready, I helped her take off her hospital dress and helped her to merge in the water. I went on my knees next to the bathtub, still holding her hand, humming some songs to help her relax.

Around 3 p.m. the Doctor came back to check on Myra.

"You are now 6 centimetres dilated and officially in active labor, Mrs. Jackson. Would you like an epidural again the pain of the contractions?" the Doctor asked,
"Yes please. I can't take this anymore." she whined, and that's what the Doctor did.

After a few minutes, she seemed much more relaxed. I sat down on a chair next to her, never letting go of her hand.

At some point, she even fell asleep. Me and her mother decided to take turns, so that the other could have some rest while the one was with her.

The hours went by, and still it wasn't time.
I was excited and tired at the same time...

It was now 9:20 p.m. and the Doctor came inside to check on her again. He looked up to us and smiled.

"It's time now, Mrs. Jackson. Are you ready?" he asked while the nurses prepared everything, Myra nodded and squeezed my hand. "Good, take a few deep breath's, no rush... relax... and when you're ready and feel a contraction coming, that's when you have to push. Okay?" the Doctor explained, she nodded again and did as he said.

I caressed her hair while she took a few deep breath's, the monitor then showed that the baby's heartbeat was speeding up, a sign that a contraction was coming.

"I feel one coming..." Myra said,
"You can do this baby." I encouraged her, and shortly after she squeezed my hand ever harder and started pushing, while screaming on top of her lungs.

It only took her a few pushes, and at 9:23 p.m. our son Blanket was born. I looked at him and my eyes started burning and getting watery, while I had a big smile plastered on my face.

"Mr. Jackson, would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" the Doctor asked, I nodded and grabbed the scissor, cutting the cord.

They immediately put our son on Myra's naked chest. I walked closer her and took a look at our baby, who was now crying.
She smiled widely while tears rolled down her cheeks.

"He's so beautiful. He looks just like you." she whispered and looked over at me, I smiled from ear to ear and pecked her lips.

After a while, they took my son to clean him up, and when he was all ready they gave him to me.

(this is actually really Blanket when he was a newborn!)

This is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. I fell in love at first sight.
He's so perfect...

I started lulling him and walking back and forth, humming some songs until he fell asleep, while the Doctor cleaned Myra up down there.

Once she was also finished, we got escorted to the private room where she could get some rest.

Our family was now complete. Our dream became reality...
She was and always will be my better half, her, and our children... including the new member, Prince Michael Jackson II (Blanket).
They are my life.