Chapter 40

November 3rd, 1995
*Myra's POV*

Today is Friday, and today I am also going to move in with Michael.
I have already talked with Annie, and she agreed on letting me go home earlier. I have to hurry up, because me and Michael are going to leave tonight. He is attending a show on a German Program, called 'Wetten Dass', so we have to take his private Jet and leave for Offenburg, Germany.

And so I did. I left earlier, got home, and started packing all my stuff.
After around 30 minutes, I was finished. My room looks so empty now... I kinda feel sad on leaving Tala all alone in here.
That's when I heard the door bell ringing. This has to be Michael.

I quickly walked over and opened the door, Michael smiled brightly and pecked my lips.

"Are you ready?" he asked excitedly,
"I am." I replied smiling back at him.

His securities then walked inside, and grabbed my stuff, putting it in the car.
In the meanwhile, I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, writing a note for Tala:

'My dearest friend, aking kapatid na babae (my sister), I kinda feel bad to leave ... I feel bad leaving you here all alone, in this tiny apartment that we have shared for four long years. You have been my best friend since day one, and you always will be. Even if we are not going to live under the same roof anymore, remember that I am still here for you, no matter what. I am just one call away, whenever you need me, call me and I'll come to you. Salamat sa lahat (thank you for everything). I love you... -your Myra'

once I finished, I put it on the dining table, and gave a last quick look around the apartment. Once I was ready, I stepped outside and closed the door, walking into the car with Michael, making our way to our home.

When we arrived, his securities grabbed my stuff and walked upstairs to our bedroom. I then unpacked everything, starting to sort them out. I also packed a few things that I need for this weekend, since we're going to be in Germany.
Once I was all done, we had some dinner, and soon enough it was time for us to leave again.
We grabbed our stuff and made our way to the airport. A sea of fans were already standing outside at the main entrance of the airport, waiting to see Michael. He smiled brightly and waved at his fans, while his securities escorted us to his Jet.

We made our way inside, and took a seat. Germany here we come.

___________________

November 4th, 1995

After a 10 hours long flight, we finally arrived in Germany. Yesterday has been a pretty stressful day for me, and I feel extremely exhausted, especially now because of the jet lag. I barely slept in the plane... I'm not the type of person who sleeps in the plane. I don't know why.

We locked our hands and walked out of the airport, stepping inside the car, while his securities escorted us to the Hotel. We have a few hours to get some rest, before tonight's show.
As soon as we arrived, we got welcomed by a crowd of screaming german fans outside the Hotel. Michael again smiled and waved at them, even though he was wearing a mask. We then made our way inside, getting escorted into our room.

I was too exhausted to go take a shower, so what I did instead was, letting myself fall on the bed and releasing a loud groan. Michael giggled.

"Are you tired?" he asked while laying next to me and placing a soft kiss on my cheek.
"Yea... I'm exhausted. I haven't slept in the plane, and the jet lag is causing me a migraine." I whined, trying to massage my temples.
"How about we take a hot bath and get some rest afterwards?" he said softly, I looked over at him and he smirked.
"I don't have the strength to get up, though." I whined again. I felt like I could cry right now, I was so exhausted that I couldn't even control my emotions. He giggled and picked me up in bridal style.
"That's why I'm here. To help." he said while walking into the bathroom and closing the door with his foot.

*Michael's POV*

Once we arrived in the bathroom, I put her down, and started filling the bathtub.
I then turned over to her, and helped her to take her clothes off. I knew way too well how she was feeling, that's what I'll go through every time I go on Tour. That's why I don't like it.

When I took off all her clothes, I did the same with mine, and then helped her to step inside the bathtub, going inside after her.
We let our naked bodies sink under the warm water, she was laying between my legs, her back leaning against my chest. I then started massaging her shoulders, while leaving tons of wet kisses on her neck.

"Try to relax..." I whispered softly in a low tone,
"How am I supposed to relax if you turn me on?" she asked, making me chuckle.
"Am I?" I asked playfully, she looked over at me with a annoyed look, before giggling as well.
"Yes you are." she replied,
"Well... you know... it helps to relax all your tensed muscles... so..." I whispered in a low tone again, while my hand started travelling to the front of her body, caressing her wet breast.

She tilted her head back, leaning it against my shoulder, while closing her eyes. I looked at her beautiful naked body, while my hand traveled down to her belly, and even more down until reaching her heat.

"You tell me what you want me to do to you, to make you feel better..." I whispered into her ear, while she bit her lower lip.
"You can do anything you want to me." she whispered in a tired but seductive tone, I smirked and slowly my finger started moving in circular motion against her clit, making her arch her back.
"Tell me what you want from me, Myra." I demanded in a whisper,
"I-I want you to make me feel good..." she replied in between the gasps and moans.

My finger now started moving faster, while she kept gasping and moaning. At some point we both couldn't take it anymore, so I picked her up and walked back to our room, placing her down on the bed. I didn't really care if we were still soaking wet, I wanted her, and she wanted me. Now.

She opened her legs for me, and I slowly inserted my finger inside her heat, moving it slowly inside and out of her, while my tongue flickered around her clit. She arched her back and balled her hands in two fists, releasing a loud moan.

"FUCK!" she screamed,

I kept doing this for a few minutes, until her legs started shaking, a sign that she was close, so I stopped. I then climbed on top of her, and locked our lips in a sweet but passionate kiss.

"I love you, Myra..." I whispered,
"I love you more, Michael..." she whispered back.

I then slowly entered her heat with my thick manhood, becoming one.
We made love to each other, until we both strongly reached our climax. Afterwards we ended up cuddling and we immediately fell asleep, both completely exhausted but now relaxed.