Chapter 41

November 4th, 1995
*Myra's POV*

After we woke up from our nap, we got ready for tonight's Show where Michael was going to perform. He was wearing a black and white suit, and I still couldn't get over by how good he looked with that haircut!

 He was wearing a black and white suit, and I still couldn't get over by how good he looked with that haircut!

While I decided to wear a black dress, trying to match his outfit. It was long sleeve and it has a cut on the left leg:

 It was long sleeve and it has a cut on the left leg:

I straightened my hair and did a light make-up look.
Once we were both ready, Bill and his other securities escorted us to the car, and we started making our way to the Studio where the Show is going to take place.

Of course there was a sea of people, enchanting, screaming, fainting... I've never seen anything like this, but I guess that's the effect that Michael has on them.
We then made our way inside and started greeting everyone. While I took a seat, Michael walked around the stage glazing around. I can't wait to see him perform, I love when he does that. He's so good at it.

After what felt like forever, it was finally time for his performance. He and his dancers prepared on stage, and soon they started with the first number: Dangerous.
One of my favourites...

When the song was over, he started singing 'Earth Song' and damn... this song is so powerful, you can clearly see his emotions when he performs this song, and those emotions... they hit each one of us too. You can feel his emotions throughout his performance. That's what makes him special.
After a few minutes, this song ended too, and the entire audience stood up and applauded, even me who was sitting in front row with Bill and Frank - his manager.
He smiled shyly and bowed, before pointing at me, sign to go on stage to him. My eyes grew wider and I shook my head, but he giggled and nodded.

"A special thank you to my girlfriend, who makes everything possible and most of all... who makes me a better man. Myra, come on stage." he said into the microphone, that's when a spotlight got flipped onto me and everybody's eyes were now pointed at me. I blushed hardly and smiled like an idiot, while walking on stage.

He reached his hand out to me, and I quickly grabbed it, while he gently pulled me closer and pressed his lips onto mine. The entire audience was going crazy, and there were tons of flashes coming from the cameras. This photo is going to be everywhere all over the news, and Tala is going to go crazy.
But it felt good... it felt good to be on stage, in his arms, while everyone supported our relationship and was cheering for us. He knows exactly how to suck away all my fears.

Finally, we left the stage and went backstage. That's when a Family came closer to us.

"Hi Michael, I hope you're not too busy, we are the Seifer Family. We loved your performance." a lady said, followed by the agreement of her husband, her daughter and her son. Michael smiled brightly, while holding my hand tight into his.
"Thank you very much, Mrs. Seifer, I'm glad you enjoyed. And what are your names?" he then gently asked the two little kids,
"Francis and Albert." the little girl said smiling shyly.
"What a beautiful name you have there Francis, how old are you?" I asked in a sweet tone while bending down to her height.
"I'm 11 and my brother is 13." she replied.

From that moment on, Me, Michael and the Seifer Family, became good friends. And it seems that it made Michael really happy. And if he is happy, so am I. The Seifer Family seem to be very nice and kind people, and we got along very well since the first moment we talked.
After Michael took their phone numbers, we got escorted back to the Hotel, took a shower together and layed in bed while cuddling with each other.

*Michael's POV*

After a long and stressful day, we finally made our way back to the Hotel, took a long hot shower, and now we were cuddling in bed together.

We started chatting about our future, and about upcoming Events. I have never been that happy in my entire life.

"Michael?" she then asked at some point, softly whispering.
"Yes baby?" I asked and looked down at her, while I kept caressing her back.
"Do you want to have children at some point?" she asked and looked up to me, so that our eyes met. I smiled brightly and thanked God that she asked me that question.
"Of course, it's actually one of my biggest dreams. You know how I think about that already..." I replied, softly whispering as well.
"Yea I know, but what I meant is... do you want to have children with... me ... at some point?" she asked in a shaky voice, I chuckled and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.
"I would love to have children with you, Myra. You'd be such an amazing mother. I think our children are going to be the luckiest one, to have you as their mother." I replied honestly, that's when she flashed me a big smile, cupped my face and pressed her lips onto mine.
"I love you so much, Michael... I always had and I always will. I love you to the point where I can't imagine life without you." she whispered onto my lips, I smiled widely.
"I love you even more than that. You complete me." I whispered, and soon we were in a sweet-passionate-intense make out session.

We spent the entire night cuddling and kissing, chatting about our life, admiring the moon and the stars shining and peeking through the window...

And soon, we both fell asleep.

That night, I dreamt of me and Myra as a Family, with our children running around the Neverland Ranch.