Chapter 77

February 13th, 1998
*Michael's POV*

The Holidays went great, we enjoyed every single moment of it with Family and people we love.
Today, we have something else to celebrate: my son's first Birthday.
Can you believe it? It has been one year already, since Prince was born. And in two months my daughter will be born too.
Time is flying by way too fast... that's why it's so important to make every day, a day to remember. Collecting as many memories as you can, sharing everything you have with people you love.

Me and Myra decided to host a birthday party for Prince here at the Neverland Ranch, that's why we started last night to decorate the entire Ranch with balloons and tons of other decorations. She even had this amazing idea to invite over the children from kindergarten, and of course I agreed.
My entire Family is going to be there, including Tala.

Once the entire Ranch was fully decorated, I went into our bedroom and started getting ready. When I finished, I walked into Prince's room to see where he and Myra were, but the room was empty.

"Myra?" I asked loudly, I then heard a noise coming from the bathroom. Once I stepped inside I noticed Prince sitting in the bathtub and Myra on her knees, playing in the water with him. I smiled widely. "Do you need help? You could've told me that you were going to bath him." I gently said and walked closer,
"No baby, no need, he's doing an amazing job so far... right Prince?" she said looking at Prince and smiling widely, he also smiled and splashed his tiny hands in the water.
"I'll be in my office if you need me, okay?" I said softly, she turned around to look at me and smiled.
"Okay, baby." she replied, I then quickly pecked her lips and walked downstairs into my office.

I can tell by the way that she treats Prince, that she wants to be a mother real bad. She is just simply so good with children, and they love her just as much, it's incredible ... the bond she has with them, it's something I can not describe in words. She is definitely a woman to keep, and I am so glad to have her by my side.

Once I arrived in my office, I sat down in the chair by the desk and started calling Frank. Me and Myra still didn't have the chance to attend the so long awaited interview, and I was going to discuss it with my manager right how, to schedule an interview.

When he picked up, I started asking him about this interview, and he said that he's going to schedule one for us and will reach out to me as soon as he did.

I then looked at the clock, and it was 11 a.m. right now, the guests will be here around 2 p.m. Debbie is going to be there too.

*Myra's POV*

Once I was done bathing Prince, I dressed him up, fed him and lulled him until he fell asleep. He looks like an angel... I smiled like an idiot and carefully placed him into his crib, before leaving his room and walking into mine and Michael's.
It was now my turn to get ready.

First of all, I took a long shower, trying to relax as much as possible, since today is going to be a long day.
When that was done, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked back into our bedroom, trying to find an outfit for today. In the end, I decided to wear a pink bodycon dress and a pink-black plaid blouse, tied in the front.
I softly curled my hair and put just a little bit of makeup on.

Once I was all ready, I walked downstairs going towards Michael's office. I knocked two times, and when I heard his voice I stepped in. His eyes immediately checked me out from head to toe and smiled widely.
I smiled back and closed the door behind me, walking towards him and sitting on his lap.

"You look beautiful ... where is Prince?" he softly asked,
"I bathed him, fed him and he is now peacefully sleeping in his crib." I replied proudly,
"You are so good with children... I have seen you many times around them, for years literally, and still I am stunned by how good you are with them." he whispered making me smile even more,
"I love them. When I had no one, I had them. They mean so much to me, that's why being a mother is my biggest wish." I replied honestly, he then gently cupped my face and caressed my cheek.
"And you will, Myra. You are already the best mother to Prince, even though you are not his biological mother... you are the mother I want for our children, and I promise, we will also have a child. Your wish, is also mine. Your happiness is my happiness. I love you." he said, making tears form in my eyes.
"I love you more, Michael." I whispered and locked our lips in a sweet kiss.