Chapter 91

September 7th, 2001
*Myra's POV*

I was now locked in the bathroom of our Hotel Suite. I was looking at my reflection in the mirror, and I was close to break down.
I was literally starting to show, and the pregnancy hormones are making me feel uncomfortable... I don't like what I see. The dress that I'm wearing literally doesn't look good on me...

I was wearing this simple pink bodycon dress, and a cardigan on top, paired with some high heels.

At some point I heard knocking on the door.

"Myra? Baby? You okay?" Michael asked from the other side of the door, I gulped and took a deep breath before opening the door.
"Yes, I'm okay." I replied and forced a smile. He looked at me and gasped.
"You look beautiful." he whispered and smiled widely. I scoffed.
"Yea... and fat." I said underneath my breath and walked past him.
"Baby.. don't say that." he said,
"Why not? It's the truth. Come on, you don't want to be late." I replied while grabbing my purse.

We then walked outside and the securities escorted us to the stretch limo that was waiting outside for all of us. Shortly after, the driver started the car making our way to Madison Square Garden, where the Show is going to take place.

There were a lot of people already...
I was going to sit with Michael next to the stage with Liz and Mac.

After a while and a lot of greeting here and there, the Show finally started. Liz kept chatting with me the entire time, asking me about my pregnancy... she is such a lovely a kind woman, I love her so much.

Good 30 minutes later, it was finally time for Michael and his brothers to perform. God, my husband looked damn good in that outfit.
He gave me a quick look and a smile before they actually started performing.
I couldn't help but smile the entire time, my eyes fixed on him.

While Michael was now performing Black Or White, I excused myself to Liz and walked backstage since I felt the urge to use the restroom. Another side effect of the pregnancy... ugh. Thank god the nausea and vomiting is over now. That was terrible.
Whatever I would eat, drink or smell I felt the need to regurgitate. It was nasty as hell.
Me and the bathroom are surely best friends by now.

Right when I finished washing my hands and walked out of the restroom, a security stopped me.

"Mrs. Jackson? There is someone who wants to talk to you and he won't leave before he actually talked to you." the security said,
"He? Who is that?" I asked confused, the Security simply gestured with the hand to go in that direction . I sighed and walked where the security pointed at, and suddenly I felt someone grabbing my arm and pushing me.

I was now pinned against a wall of a corridor in backstage, and I couldn't believe whose eyes I just met.... Javon.

"Missed me?" he whispered and grinned. He was still holding my wrists, pinned on the wall behind me.
"J-Javon... please let me go." I begged, and surprisingly he did.
"Myra... please don't call the securities... I promise I just wanna talk." he said and adjusted himself. I gulped while looking at him.
"What do you want to talk about? How you became abusive towards me that day and Michael saved my life?" I hissed,
"I became abusive? Myra, you were the one who started." he said and chuckled,
"Me??? You offended me, when I wanted nothing but a normal conversation, trying to explain to you why I took the decision that I took." I replied, he sighed.
"Listen... I'm here to tell you how truly sorry I am... I'm sorry for what I've done to you and for what happened." he said looking deep into my eyes,
"Those years behind bars... I couldn't stop thinking about you... I truly loved you, Myra and I still do." he said stepping closer, but I stepped back in fear.
"Love me? I'm a married woman now, Javon. I love my husband, and in case you didn't noticed we are expecting a child." I replied and held my tiny belly, scared for what might happen to me and my baby boy. Yes, it's a boy.
"I see... but that doesn't change my feelings towards you. I love you Myra... please forgive me." he said, trying hard to look honest and taking a few more steps closer to me.
"Forgive you? You really think I can forgive you? Javon, please... just leave me alone." I tried to say in a calm tone.

I then tried to walk past him, but he grabbed my arm and pinned me back to the wall, this time more roughly and squeezing my arm making me wince.

"Let me go, Javon!" I tried to scream but he immediately put his hand on my mouth to shut me up.

*Michael's POV*

While I was performing 'Black Or White' I noticed how Myra stood up and went backstage. Liz noticed and mouthed me that she was just going to the restroom.

Yet, the time passed, and I now finished performing 'Beat It'. The next song is going to be the final Song, and Myra still didn't come back.

I went backstage for a quick break and looked after her, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Bill, did you see my wife?" I asked my security,
"She went to the bathroom earlier, and some security escorted her down the corridor saying that someone wanted to see her." he replied, I furrowed my brows.
"Who?" I asked concerned,
"I don't know, Sir." he replied.
"Which security was that?" I asked again, he then pointed at his co-worker and I walked up to him asking him the same question. He then escorted me to where Myra was seen last...

It was a small and long corridor, but no one was there.

"Who wanted to see my wife??" I asked raising my tone this time.
"It was Javon, Sir." he replied, and that's where my heart stopped beating.

That name kept repeating in my head over and over again... my vision became blurry.
What the hell did he want? I told him not to come closer to Myra again...
How come no one noticed anything??? And where is my wife???

"Call the police. NOW." I yelled at the security and started looking down the corridors, to see if I can find Myra... but nothing. The security went to call the police as I said.

"Mike? Hey, you have to go back on stage!" Jermaine said,
"Not now. I have to find Myra." I said while I kept looking for her everywhere.
"What's happening?" he asked,
"Javon came and now they both disappeared. She's pregnant for christ's sake!!!" I yelled in frustration,
"Okay, calm down... sit and drink some water, I'll look for her, okay?" he said in a soft tone making me sit on a sofa.
"Jermaine we need to find her! She's in danger!" I said while tears started rolling down my cheeks.
"I'll find her. Did you call the police?" he asked while the rest of the family joined us,
"My security did." I replied in a shaky voice.

Shortly after, the police arrived and started asking questions.
They started looking for her everywhere, inside the backstage and outside... but still nothing.

Where are you, Myra?