Chapter 19

April 21st, 1994
*Myra's POV*

Michael excused himself and walked inside to take his phone call. In the meanwhile me and Annie walked the kids to a food stand, where they got something to eat and sat down, eating peacefully their delicious food.

"Damn, it almost happened!" Annie whispered , I rolled my eyes at her.
"Yea, thank god it didn't happen." I whispered back,
"Why do you say that? You know as much as I do, how much you wanted that kiss!" she teased giving me a smirk,
"Not that way. We are both in a relationship and he's getting married next month, for pete's sake." I spitted. "It just wouldn't be right." I added.

After the kids finished their food, Michael came back.
He offered us to go to the theatre, but I said that we should go back now before their parents come to pick them up.

"Can't they do a sleepover?" Michael asked, they all started screaming in excitement.
"Technically they can, but they need permission from their parents, which includes a handwritten and signed note that they have to give us. If we don't have that, they can't." Annie explained,
"And what if you call them and ask them?" Michael asked again,
"Michael, it doesn't work like that." I replied and released a sigh.
"But we can do this... we can schedule a sleepover for another time. How about that?" he then asked again with a wide smile plastered on his face, I looked over at the kids and they were looking at me with puppy eyes and they all pouted their lips. I giggled.
"Fine, alright. We will talk with your parents and I'll stay in touch with Michael, so that we can discuss further details on when the sleepover is going to be. Okay?" I said, they all screamed and walked closer to hug my legs. I chuckled.

When I looked up, Michael's eyes were locked on mine, smiling brightly at me. I smiled back.
He then walked us back to the bus, and after saying his goodbyes to the children and to Annie, they all stepped inside and waited for me...

"Alright... I guess we'll talk over the phone soon." I said while facing him,
"Of course." he replied and flashed me a smile, I nodded and smiled back. "Oh and, about that... kiss... well almost kiss..." he started,
"No, please, don't even mention it. It's a good thing that it didn't happen... it just wouldn't have been right towards Lisa and Javon." I said. His lips were slightly parted, probably surprised by what I just said.
"Right... yea... that's what I wanted to say as well." he replied.

We then hugged and said our goodbyes, before I stepped inside the bus and we started making our way back to the kindergarten.

For the entire ride, the kids were extremely excited because of the sleepover that they're going to have here at Neverland soon. I don't know why I agreed with that... I hope I made a good decision on it.
But I do it because of them... seeing them happy is all that truly matters to me.

*Michael's POV*

Once she stepped inside the bus, I watched them leave and was left standing there like an idiot...

She thinks it's good that we didn't kiss? So she would have neglected my kiss? I had a complete different feeling when I was near her though... when I cupped her face and our lips almost touched... I could hear her heartbeat getting faster, her breath getting heavier... she wanted it... just as much as I wanted it. But why did I wanted that kiss so badly? What is happening to me?

"Mr. Jackson? Is everything alright?" Bill asked,
"Yes, Bill. Everything is perfectly fine." I replied, he gave me a nod before I walked inside, going up into my room.

May 26th, 1994

Me and Lisa-Marie are now in a Hotel in the Dominican Republic. Before travelling over here, we traveled to Florida and Las Vegas.
Our private ceremony is going to be here, in a Hotel room. To be more precise, the ceremony is starting in about 10 minutes.

I have to admit that I'm super nervous and also very excited. The fact that Myra isn't here to support me throughout all of this makes me sad... but I get it, she has to work, and the children are the top priority. I don't blame her. She promised that she would call me after the ceremony, though, so I'm looking forward on that.

I just finished getting ready, I was wearing an all black suit. Lisa is going to wear an all black dress as well. She didn't go bridal dress shopping since it's a private and intimate ceremony... and it's okay.

After a few minutes, I heard knocking on the door. I walked closer and opened it.
It was Bill.

"Are you ready, Sir?" he asked smiling at me,
"Yes, I am." I replied and walked out of my hotel room, following him into another room.

The priest was there already, and we were now waiting for Lisa-Marie to arrive, which she did a few minutes later.
We both smiled at each other and positioned ourselves in front of the priest.

After 15 minutes of ceremony, everything was finished, and the priest officially declared us husband and wife

After 15 minutes of ceremony, everything was finished, and the priest officially declared us husband and wife. We gave each other the rings, said the "I do" and I kissed the bride.
Lisa-Marie was now officially my wife.

Once the ceremony was over, we walked over to a table and grabbed some champagne to celebrate.
Even my securities celebrated with us.
The only thing missing is Myra's call...
I kept checking my phone, but nothing was happening.

After a few seconds, it started ringing. I smiled widely and immediately picked up.

"Jackson." I said,
"Hey, congratulations! I hope I'm not too late." she said on the other side of the line, I giggled.
"No, not at all. The ceremony has just finished and we were now celebrating and drinking some champagne..." I replied, "hold on a second." I said and gave the phone to Lisa, since she was signing with her hand to give it to her.
"Heyy Myra, you're the only one missing here." she said, "thank you so much, yea I get it... well I'll drink a glass for you too!" she then replied after a few seconds, she then said her goodbyes and gave me my phone back.

I stepped a little further away so that I could have some privacy,

"So how's work going?" I asked,
"Pretty good... we talked with the parents, and we even have the signed notes. The children can't wait for their sleepover!" she said, I giggled.
"Really? That's amazing. I can't wait either." I then replied,
"When are you coming back?" she then asked,
"In a couple of days." I answered before taking a sip of my champagne,
"Perfect. How about June 3rd? It's a Friday." she said, making me giggle again.
"You seem to be more excited then the kids." I joked, and she laughed too.
"I just have to plan everything... it's not like I can be spontaneous on something like this." she then said,
"Alright alright, June 3rd sounds good to me." I said.

After chatting for a while, she had to hang up since some of the children were in need of her attention.

Once we finished celebrating, it was time for me and Lisa-Marie to have some privacy, so we walked back into my hotel room and we shared some intimacy between husband and wife.