Chapter 34

March 1st, 1995
*Myra's POV*

When I opened my eyes I started looking around, and I was not in the kindergarten anymore. I was laying on something soft... that's when I blinked multiple times and realised that I was laying on my bed, in my room. What the hell happened?
My mind started travelling back, and that's when I remembered... he came to the kindergarten, he told me he filed divorce papers, and then he said that it's not Lisa whom he loves... but me.

I was alone in my room though... where was he? Did he really just dropped me in my apartment and left? I needed answers!
Suddenly the door opened, and he walked in with a big smile plastered on his face and a glass of orange juice in his hand. He walked closer and sat on my bed, handing me the glass.

"Here, you need it." he softly said, I couldn't stop starring at his eyes. "Myra?" he asked, I gulped and grabbed the glass, taking a sip of it before putting it on the bed side table. I then looked back at him. I wanted to say so many things, but the words just won't come out...
"Y-you..." I whispered, and cleared my throat, "you s-said..." I said again,
"Yes. I said that I love you. Is that what you were trying to say?" he asked and chuckled, I simply nodded.
"You meant it?" I asked surprised, my breath heavy.
"Of course, you know I don't lie." he replied,
"W-when did that happen?" I asked again,
"Well, when did it happen for you?" he asked and smirked. My eyes grew wide, and my heart skipped a beat once again. He knew?! How?!
"How do you-..." I whispered,
"Just tell me when, then I will give you my response." he confidently said, I gulped hard.
"P-pretty much from the first moment our eyes met... kind of..." I whispered, he smiled brightly.
"Wow, it has been so long and you never told me?" he asked, I sucked my teeth and shrugged my shoulders. "Well... for me, it was when we were about to kiss for the first time, remember? When the kids wanted me to give you a kiss as a price for breaking my record on the Zipper... I wasn't really sure back then though, I always had that feeling, but I didn't want to accept it... until a couple of weeks ago." he said. My heart was now racing like crazy.
"And you didn't bother to tell me earlier?" I asked, he giggled.
"You didn't tell me earlier either..." he replied. That's right... he has a point there. "But I'm telling you now, and I swear to god, if I knew that you felt that way too I would've told you sooner." he added and released a sigh. I looked down at my hands and gulped again. "Myra?" he whispered, and put his finger under my chin, forcing me to look at him, so our eyes met. "I love you... and I need you in my life. You're the one I want, you're the one I love you. Please forgive me if I didn't notice sooner..." he whispered softly. Suddenly he smiled and grabbed my hand. "Come with me." he said.
"Where?" I asked surprised, he didn't reply. He simply dragged me with him outside, we both stepped inside his car and soon Bill started driving.

After a long ride of suspence and anxiety, I noticed that we arrived at Neverland.
He once again grabbed my hand, and we both exited the car and started walking hand in hand through his Ranch, until we stopped in front of the Zipper, where we almost shared our first kiss.

*Michael's POV*

I stopped at the exact same spot in front of the Zipper where we almost shared our first kiss. I then grabbed both her hands and looked deep into her eyes, smiling brightly.

"Myra Diaz... I love you. I think I always did, and I promise you right now right here, that I will never stop loving you. Please, become my girl." I gently said, that's when she finally smiled and her eyes got filled up with tears.
"I love you too, applehead... you're an idiot, but I love you." she said in a shaky voice, making us both giggle. I then gently placed my hands on her hips, and slowly pulled her closer.

Our breath's were now heavy, our heartbeats sped up, our faces only one inch away.
I then cupped her face, and slowly leaned in.. soon our lips touched. It felt like there were fireworks exploding around us. I finally felt complete.
Our lips started moving in sync, locked in a sweet-gentle-and slow kiss. As soon as she gained a little bit more confidence, she wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss.
After a few seconds, we slowly stepped back and our eyes met again. We both smiled at each other.

"I have a new record to break..." I then whispered, she furrowed her brows for a second, and when she realised what I meant she giggled.
"You really think you can break it, Mr. Jackson?" she asked in a challenging tone, I chuckled.
"Let's find out. But if I win, you owe me one more kiss..." I whispered and flashed her a smirk.
"Alright." she replied confidently.

I then grabbed her hand and we both made our way into the seats of the Zipper, trying to break her record of 40 minutes.

I have been waiting for this moment in forever.
She is the other half of me, without her, I'd be lost.
I love her... I truly do, with all my heart. She is the woman I want to spend my days with... my maganda. My girl.