Chapter 90

July 5th, 2001
*Myra's POV*

Michael called his doctor yesterday, telling him the news, and he told us to come over today for an ultrasound. And that's why we're in the car right now.
I have to admit that I'm nervous... extremely nervous. I have been waiting for this moment in forever, and now that it's finally becoming reality I can't believe it.

We've been escorted inside the Doctor's studio, and he started asking me questions on my symptoms and on my period. Shortly after, I got ready and layed down on the stretcher.
Michael walked next to me and held my hand, while the Doctor started doing the ultrasound. The three of us looked into the monitor, waiting for the Doctor to say anything.

"There." he said and pointed at a spot in my uterus, "that's your baby. I would say that you're about 7 weeks pregnant, Mrs. Jackson." he added and looked over at us with a big smile on his face. "Congratulations!" he said.

I looked over at Michael and we were both literally tearing up. He immediately bend over to hug me.

"We're having a baby!" I whispered in the crook of his neck,
"We did it." he softly whispered, and when he stepped back he cupped my face and pecked my lips.

While I got up, cleaned myself and put my clothes back on, the Doctor gave Michael a photo of the ultrasound.

"You can now tell your Family the good News. Please keep in mind to get enough rest, since the first trimester is the most fragile and dangerous one, for the sake of your baby." the Doctor explained, I nodded and thanked him. We then said our goodbyes, and been escorted back home.

Throughout the entire ride back home, I couldn't stop caressing my stomach and looking at the ultrasound photo.

"Our families will get crazy over this." I joked and we both laughed. He then grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers, and we looked at each other.
"I love you, Myra." he softly whispered, making me smile widely.
"I love you more, Michael." I whispered back and pressed my lips on his's.

As soon as we arrived back home, Michael ordered me to go lay down in bed and have some rest, and he insisted on it even though I said that it was not necessary since I was feeling amazing, but I ended up doing as he said.

After a while, he joined me, bringing a tray full of snacks. I giggled.

"Don't start spoiling me, I could get used to this." I joked, making us both laugh.
"I know what you are going through right now and I know what you need, so of course I'll be spoiling you. Now stop complaining and eat your snacks... I'll give you a massage afterwards and we'll cuddle as long as you want to." he said softly, my heart was literally melting. I smiled widely and thanked him.

I ate most of the snacks that he brought me, and afterwards he kept his promise... he gave me a massage, and we cuddled, until we found ourselves in the middle of a makeout session. That's how it would end up every time, especially now with the pregnancy hormones driving me wild.

July 9th, 2001

Today Michael and the rest started rehearsing for the two upcoming Shows in September, and we were all there with him. Even myself, Prince, Paris, his whole family, my family. Everyone was there.

Me and the kids, Katherine, my mother, tía etc were sitting in front of the stage, looking at these people rehearsing. There were tons of celebrities, who were also going to perform. Celebrities like: Whitney Houston, Macaulay Culkin, Usher, Chris Tucker, NSYNC, Britney Spears, Liz Taylor and many many more.

At some point, they decided to take a break. Michael was still on stage, and he was looking at me. He then signed me to go up there to him, and I did.

"What's wrong baby?" I whispered,
"How about we tell them now? Here, in front of everyone?" he whispered and grinned.
"Are you sure??" I asked surprised, he giggled and nodded. He then grabbed my hand and the microphone, calling for everybody's attention, which we got. I started feeling uncomfortable ...
"Family and friends... me and my beloved wife have some exciting News to share, and we thought that maybe today was the most perfect day to do so." he started talking into the microphone and looked at me, he seemed nervous, and I know how shy he gets when it comes to talking on stage, so I grabbed the microphone and continued his speech.
"This is good News by the way..." I joked and everyone laughed, "it's something very special to us, it's a blessing and ... we're very happy... to announce, that..." I added and took a deep breath, "I'm pregnant." I said and everyone gasped and started applauding.

*Michael's POV*

Everyone started walking over to us, congratulating and hugging us. Myra's mother then came to me with tears in her eyes and a big smile plastered on her face.

"Oh, Michael... I'm glad that Myra has you as her husband. You are already such a great father, and I'm sure that you'll be an amazing father to my granddaughter or grandson as well." she said in a shaky voice, making me tear up as well.
"Thank you so much, Mrs. Diaz." I replied and embraced her in a sweet hug.

After thanking everyone I walked back to Myra, who was being haunted my tons of questions.

"How many weeks?" Whitney gently asked while caressing her stomach,
"Uhh it's 8 weeks now." she shyly replied, while I wrapped my arm around her waist.
"8 weeks? And you didn't bother to tell us earlier?" LaToya joked,
"We found out just a couple of days ago, sorry." Myra replied.

It seemed like everyone was happy for us though, and I was even happier. I have to thank God for this amazing blessing... for this beautiful gift to becoming a father of another child, with the woman I love more than life itself.

What more could I ask for?

Shortly after, Prince and Paris also walked on stage tapping on mine and Myra's legs. I picked Paris up, holding her in my embrace, while Myra bent down to face Prince.

"Is there a baby in your belly?" he asked, making us all giggle. Myra smiled widely.
"Yes, Prince. Inside this belly is your baby sister or baby brother..." Myra softly replied,
"I want a baby brother!" he said, Myra chuckled again and picked him up.
"Well, who knows, maybe you're going to have a baby brother." she said, and he started clapping his tiny hands in excitement.

She then looked over to me, and we both smiled like two idiots, happier as ever before. I then leaned closer to peck her lips.

After an emotional break, it was time for us to start rehearsing again.
We spent the entire day rehearsing, and at the end of the day everyone was exhausted, so we decided to go back home.

Once we arrived home, we had some dinner and put the kids to sleep, before walking outside and sitting on a bench admiring the stars in the night sky, cuddled with each other.

"How many children would you like to have?" she asked at some point, I looked down at her and giggled.
"I don't know... about 12 or 13... I want many children." I honestly replied, her eyes grew wider and she stepped back.
"You're joking, right?" she asked in a surprised tone, making me laugh.
"No, I'm not." I replied.
"I mean... I want a lot of children too, but... twelve????" she said, making me laugh even more.
"I come from a big family, and I want the same for our children." I honestly replied, and shrugged my shoulders. There was silence for a while...
"Okay..." she said, "okay, we'll have twelve children then." she added,
"You are okay with having twelve children?" I asked surprised, she smiled widely.
"Yea." she replied and pecked my lips. "Anything for you... that's why I'm your wife, no?" she whispered on my lips, making me giggle.

Soon enough, she climbed on top of me, and we kissed for the entire night under the nightsky.