Chapter 84

August 29th, 1998
*Myra's POV*

We just landed in Las Vegas, Michael still has no clue where we were going, nor what was happening.

The kids are with the Jackson's in Hayvenhurst.

We then made our way outside his private Jet, and got escorted to the car, where a crowd of chanting fans were waiting for us. Since today is Michael's Birthday of course the chaos is going to be even bigger.
Like usually, he gently smiled and waved at them, before stepping inside the car.

His securities then escorted us to the Hotel.

"What are we doing in Vegas?" he asked confused, I looked at his friends Taj and Taryll and the three of us started giggling.
"You'll see." I simply replied,
"I wish I had a girlfriend like her." Taj then said to Michael and he chuckled. He then looked over to me and grabbed my hand.

Shortly after, we arrived at the Hotel and quickly made our way inside, being escorted to our room.
As soon as I stepped inside our room, Michael picked me up in bridal style, taking me by surprise and making me gasp.

"So you don't wanna tell me why we're here?" he whispered in a low tone, I grinned.
"There ain't no way that you are going to make me talk, Jackson. No matter how hard you try." I said, he smirked and layed me down on the bed, him laying on top of me, while slowly kissing my neck.
"Are you so sure about that?" he whispered in a low tone in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.
"Yes, I'm sure." I replied in a whisper after a few seconds of struggling, his hand then started travelling down my body, giving me goosebumps everywhere.
"C'mon, Myra, tell me..." he whispered again, still kissing my neck. My breath was now very irregular, right when I was about to reply my phone started ringing.
"Sorry baby, I gotta get this one." I said and quickly stood up.

I grabbed my phone and walked outside to the corridors.

"Janet?" I whispered as I picked up,
"Hey Myra, did you arrive?" she asked,
"Yes, we just arrived in the Hotel." I replied whispering,
"Perfect. I already informed my securities so that they can let you in... I'll see you later then?" she said, I smiled widely.
"Sure. See you later." I whispered and she hung up. When I turned around I gasped when I saw Michael standing at the door and looking at me.

"Who are you going to see later?" he asked confused,
"You know that it's rude to overhear other people's conversations, right?" I teased,
"Myra..." he said and sighed, I cupped his face and smiled brightly.
"Don't worry... go get ready, we have to be somewhere at 7:30." I softly whispered and pecked his lips, before we both walked back inside our room.

We both started getting ready, and I decided to wear a two-piece white set.

I softly curled my hair and did my makeup.
After a while, I was finally ready, and walked outside the bathroom.

Michael was also all dressed up already... his eyes traveled up and down on my body.

"Are you ready?" I asked while walking closer,
"Where are we going?" he asked confused, making me chuckle.
"You're about to find out." I replied and grabbed his hand, "come on." I said and walked him out of the room.

We then got escorted to the car, and soon we made our way to the MGM Grand Garden Arena, where Janet is going to perform.

Once we arrived, Michael immediately understood.

"Oh, so we're going to see my little sister. You could've told me." he said smiling,
"Surprise." I said and chuckled.
"Thank you, baby." he said and pecked my lips.

After some struggling, we finally made it inside and soon enough Janet started performing all of her songs. She is just as talented as her brother... god, how I love her.

*Michael's POV*

Janet started performing all of her songs, like: Velvet Rope, If, You, Rhythm Nation and many more.

After the show, we all walked backstage to her, while the securities tried hard to protect us from the big crowd of fans.

When we arrived she hugged me.

"Happy Birthday big brother." she whispered,
"Thank you, Janet." I replied and we stepped back.
"Did you enjoy the surprise? And the show?" she then asked me,
"Of course I did. You were amazing up there." I replied smiling brightly.
"Well, that's all thanks to Myra." she said looking at her, Myra shyly smiled.
"Ah, it's nothing." she said, and Janet then went to hug her as well.
"It's a lot to me. Thank you, Myra." Janet said. "Okay, give me five minutes to change then we can go." she then said before walking into her dressing room.
"Oh, it's not over yet?" I asked surprised, and Myra chuckled.
"Uhmm, no." she replied.

After a few, Janet walked out of her dressing room and we all got escorted back to the car. This time, we were headed to the Hotel where Janet was staying.
Turns out that they have rented a suite where we can celebrate my Birthday...

I haven't celebrated many birthdays in my past, since I was raised as a Jehova's Witness, but now that I am free to do so... I have to admit that I love it.
Especially with Myra by my side. She never fails to surprise me or to make me happy.

That night, we ended up celebrating the entire night. Dancing, drinking, eating, joking around ...
It was amazing, and it was all thanks to her.

Around 2 a.m. we said our goodbyes to Janet, wishing her good luck on her next Shows, before getting escorted back to our Hotel.

As soon as we arrived in our room, Myra took off her shoes and whined.

"Ugh, I really need a shower and some sleep." she whined, making me chuckle.
"You want me to help you?" I offered, she then turned around and grinned.
"Sure... let's give you this last birthday gift before the night ends." she whispered in a seductive voice, while taking off her clothes, before walking into the bathroom. I smirked and followed her, taking off my clothes as well.

We then walked both inside the shower, the cold water running onto us.
I grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to me, while glazing down at her naked body. Every time I look at her, it's like the first time that I am seeing her...

"You're so beautiful, Myra... how did I get so lucky?" I whispered, while leaning my forehead against her's. She smiled and cupped my face.
"The question is: how did I get so lucky? I love you more than life itself Michael, more than words can express... isn't it ironic, how the world is so big, there are thousands and thousands of people on this world, but still... you are the one I want, the one I love. I'd feel so lost and lonely without you. You are my better half, Michael" she whispered, making me smile like an idiot.
"I love you more, Myra... I will never leave you, ever again." I whispered and locked our lips in a sweet kiss.

Her arms were now wrapped around my neck, our bodies glued to each other...
Soon enough I picked her up, leaning her against the cold marble wall, while I started kissing her neck and her breasts, making her gasp multiple times.

We flashed each other intense looks, passionate kisses, and soon... we became one. Over and over again.

Once we stepped out of the shower, we walked to bed, and we kept making love ... the entire night.

"Myra... look at me..." I whispered while I kept thrusting into her, and that's what she did. "I love you... I promise you, this is forever." I whispered in between the moans,
"I love you more ... promise." she replied. We both smiled and locked our lips.

After a few more thrusts, we both released a loud groan reaching our highest level of pleasure together for the hundred time that night.
We then cuddled with each other, and started talking about our future together...