Chapter 6

January 15th, 1994
*Myra's POV*

I slightly opened my eyes trying to adjust them to the light. The sun was shining directly onto my face, while I was still laying in the big bed of Michael's guest room.
I then looked over to the clock standing on the bed side table, it was 8 a.m.

Yesterday night after dinner we watched Peter Pan and chatted for a long time, until I started feeling tired and we both went to sleep. You may think of how stupid it is that two adults watch a cartoon, but for me it wasn't stupid at all. Peter Pan means a lot to him, and it's one of my favourite cartoons as well, so we thought that we could share this interest together by watching that movie... and it was one of the best night's I've ever spent with someone.

I smiled like an idiot and decided to get out of bed. I slowly walked towards the bathroom and put my hair in a high ponytail before washing my face and brushing my teeth. Once I've done that, I walked downstairs.

"Good morning, Mrs. Diaz." one of the maids said to me with a big smile plastered on her face, I slightly blushed because of the embarrassment (I am literally still wearing my pyjama.) and smiled back.
"Good morning." I gently replied, I then started looking around to see if I could spot Michael, but he was nowhere to be seen.
"Mr. Jackson is in the kitchen. Would you like some coffee or a cup of tea?" the maid asked in a sweet tone,
"Oh... uhm, yes a cup of coffee would be nice, please." I politely replied, she nodded and walked me to the kitchen.

And there he was, sitting at the kitchen counter, sipping his cup of tea. Once we stepped inside, the maid faked a cough. He immediately looked in my direction and smiled brightly.

"Oh, good morning Myra." he said in his soft fine voice, I smiled and sat down next to him.
"Good morning Michael." I replied, looking deep into his eyes.
"Did you sleep good?" he asked, still smiling.
"I did, thank you. I mean, how can you not sleep good in a magical place like this?" I replied, joking, making him laugh.

Soon the maid handed me my cup of coffee, I thanked her and started drinking it, while chatting with Michael about what we could do today. In the end, he decided to give me a proper Tour of the Ranch. Last time I was here I didn't really see the entire place, since the kids wanted to go on rides and play with him.

So after our breakfast I quickly walked back to the guest room, making sure not to get lost though, this place really is huge. Almost like a castle.
Thankfully I found the guest room without getting lost, and started getting dressed.
I then did my hair and makeup and walked back downstairs. Michael was already waiting for me at the main door, while chatting with his security Bill. And damn... he looked good! He was wearing black pants, a blue button up long sleeve shirt, black loafs and of course his black fedora.

 he looked good! He was wearing black pants, a blue button up long sleeve shirt, black loafs and of course his black fedora

As soon as he spotted me, he smiled brightly.

"Ready?" he asked excitedly, I simply nodded.

He then opened the door for me and we both walked outside. We started by taking a walk around the Ranch. I glazed at everything... it was in the middle of the nature and it was so peaceful here. This is indeed a magical place.