Chapter 82

July 17th, 1998
*Michael's POV*

Ever since that day, Javon was nowhere to be seen. Which is good, because I would've indeed called the police if he would have showed up again.

We already dropped the children in Hayvenhurst, and were now in my private jet making our way to  Johannesburg, South Africa.
It's going to be a long flight until we arrive, but at least I'm with her this time.

When we finally arrived, we got escorted to the Hotel, and got welcomed by a crowd of chanting fans.
The crowd kept getting bigger and bigger once they started recognising us, to the point where we were forced to take the entrance from the kitchen of the Hotel.

Once we made it to our room, Myra immediately went and layed down on the bed. I giggled.

"Are you tired?" I asked and sat down next to her, she nodded.
"You seem to be used to it, but I'm not" she whined,
"How about we take a shower and try to get some sleep afterwards?" I said softly,
"Sounds good to me" she replied and stood up.

I followed her into the bathroom, and we both started taking off our clothes and getting into the shower. While the cold water kept running onto us, we started cuddling and kissing, which led us to one thing...

After spending good thirty minutes under the shower, we finally stepped out, got dressed and went to bed, cuddling with each other.
She immediately fell asleep, while I stayed up and watched her sleep.

July 18th, 1998

I just finished getting ready, and was now waiting for Myra to finish.
We are about to go to the Gallagher Convention Centre where Nelson Mandela's Birthday and wedding celebration is going to take place.

After a few more minutes, she finally stepped out of the bathroom, and like every single time... I was speechless, completely blown away by this woman's beauty.

She was wearing a black suit, her coat has a V-Neck ... her belt has a white detail, and she also paired some white heels to match with the belt.

 her belt has a white detail, and she also paired some white heels to match with the belt

She then walked closer to me and pecked my lips, snapping me back to reality.

"are you ready?" she then whispered, I gulped.
"Yes..." I replied, she grinned.

We then walked out of the room, and my securities immediately escorted us to the village.

Once we arrived, we got greeted and welcomed by everyone.
I then introduced her to Nelson, and we both gratulated him and his new wife.

I always feel happy when I get to come here, this is where I come from, and the people here are amazing... they're all so kind and lovely. This is completely different from America, and Myra seems to love it too.

*Myra's POV*

I love everything about this place.. the people, the culture... everything.
It's different, and that's what makes it so special.
I am that type of person who likes to discover new places, new cultures... I'm very open minded when it comes to stuff like this, and I am beyond grateful to get to experience all of this with Michael.
There is no other person with whom I'd prefer to experience all of this.