Chapter 37

August 12th, 1995
*Myra's POV*

Things between me and Michael were doing more than amazing. Our relationship was made public 4 months ago. The press kept talking about us non-stop, fans and paparazzi's would recognise me and follow me everywhere, even when I go to work.
Michael said that it would be better if I stop working at the kindergarten, but he knows way too well that I'm not quitting my job... these children need me, I'm not leaving. The press needs to learn to give us some privacy, at least when I go to work.

But still, I'm not complaining. I learned to get used to it, I learned to ignore the questions that the Paparazzi's were going to ask me, I simply smile and wave at them, nothing more nothing less.
When the day is over, Bill or another security is always outside waiting for me so that they can escort me back home. Michael wouldn't leave me without a bodyguard.

Today, he is staying over night at my and Tala's apartment. So when one of his securities came to pick me up from work, he was there too. Today is also my last day of work before the summer holidays.

As soon as we arrived home, I quickly walked to my room and changed my clothes, before going to the kitchen and start preparing some dinner.

"Baby?" he asked as he hugged me from behind, while I was cutting some vegetables.
"Hm?" I replied,
"On September 7th I need to be in New York, to perform at the MTV Awards... would you like to come with me?" I immediately let the knife slip out of my hand and turned around to look at him, my eyes grew wide, clearly shocked.
"A-are you serious?" I asked, he smiled brightly and nodded. I wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him tight.
"I'd love to, baby!" I whispered, making him chuckle.
"I love you so much, Myra." he then whispered, before I stepped away, and looked deep into his eyes with a big smile plastered on my face.
"I love you more, Michael." I whispered back, and soon our kiss were locked in a sweet-gentle kiss.

That's when I heard the door, and right after Tala's voice.

"Ugh, you guys could at least go in the room, no?" she whined, making us both step back and laugh.
"Sorry, Tala... we thought we were alone." Michael joked,
"Well, yea, until five seconds ago." Tala said and walked into her room. I could feel how my entire face was now burning.
"I'll better get back to cooking." I said and started cooking again.

After about 15 minutes dinner was ready, and the three of us were now sitting around the dining table, chatting about the upcoming events, like the MTV Awards where I am going together with Michael.

While he and Tala kept chatting, I grabbed some more food and brought it outside to Michael's securities... first they didn't want to, but I insisted, and finally they accepted. They were going to stay here the entire night, they need food, and I would be a coward if I don't give my guests some of the food I have.
They thanked me, and I smiled brightly before stepping back into the apartment.

After dinner, Tala washed the dishes, while me and Michael went to my room and cuddled in my bed, while watching TV.

"I was thinking on cutting my hair..." Michael whispered, making me look up at him.
"C-cutting your hair?" I asked surprised, he smiled and nodded.
"Why? I love your curls." I whined and pouted my lips, making him giggle.
"I don't know, I feel like I need a fresh new style..." he replied,
"Well.. alright. I could cut them for you, I've done that multiple times for Tala and even to myself." I said. He looked at me with a surprised look.
"Really?" he asked, I smiled and nodded.
"I'll do it tomorrow morning." I said,
"Thank you, baby." he whispered and pecked my lips.

*Michael's POV*

Once the film was over, we stayed up almost the entire night, talking, cuddling and kissing.
We could never get enough from each other, to the point where we wouldn't even sleep.

Soon the cuddles and the kisses, turned into something else. We ended up tossing around in the bedsheets, taking off all our clothes, and becoming only one thing.
She tried hard to be silent, so that Tala wouldn't hear her, but it was almost impossible.

"I love you, Myra." I whispered in between the moans, while I kept thrusting inside of her. The pleasure was taking advantage over my entire body, I started having a tingling sensation everywhere.
"I-I l-love you more, Michael..." she whispered almost out of breath, before suffocating another moan in the palm of her hand.

After a few more thrusts, we both reached our climax, and all our tensed muscles slowly became relaxed.

We cuddled again, and soon we both fell in a deep slumber.

Since we started dating, everything got better. Our feelings are now multiplied, we can't get enough of each other, we can't stay apart of each other. I feel like I need her every minute of the day...
Now that I have her, I can't imagine living my life without her.
She makes me a better man, and I love her more than words can express.