Chapter 88

May 21st, 2001
*Myra's POV*

Today is our last day here at Sun City, in South Africa.
These last couple of days went by in the twinkling of an eye... I can't believe that it has been a week already, since I married the love of my life.

We spent some magical days here this week... we never get enough of each other. I guess that's normal when you are freshly married, no?

I just woke up, and when I looked next to me I saw Michael looking at me. I smiled.

"Good morning..." I whispered,
"Good morning, my love." he whispered back, before pecking my lips. "Wanna have some breakfast?" he then asked, I nodded.

I then got out of bed and put a gown over my still naked body, while he put his boxers on. I looked around the room, and noticed that he placed our breakfast outside the balcony. I smiled brightly and followed him outside, both taking a seat at the table.

"Have you heard about the kids?" I asked before taking a bite from my food, he smiled brightly.
"You worry more about them than I do." he joked, "yes, I did, they're doing amazing, don't worry." he then added.
"I can't help it, to me they're like my own children, and I care about them." I replied as soon as I swallowed my food,
"I really appreciate it." he then said.

We kept chatting the entire time, until we finished our breakfast.

After cleaning up everything we walked back inside our room, and suddenly he hugged me from behind.

"So, what do you wanna do today? It's our last day." he whispered softly,
"Whatever you want." I replied,
"Hmmm..." he mumbled and started tickling me on my hips, making me burst out in laughter. At some point we both fell on the bed, he was still tickling me and I was literally tearing up because of how much I was laughing.
"Michael! Stop!" I screamed, and finally he stopped.

I looked at him completely out of breath, he was smiling and clearly enjoying the playful torture he was giving me.

"You know I could get revenge, right??" I challenged, and climbed on top of him, blocking his legs and starting to tickle his hips. He also burst out in laughter, trying to defend himself. At some point, he grabbed my wrists and switched positions so that he was now on top of me. We were both out of breath and smiling like idiots.
"God you're so beautiful when you smile" he softly whispered, making me slightly blush.
"Have you looked at yourself? You could literally get any girl you want with that smile... and yet you decided to marry me." I whispered, and he smiled from ear to ear.
"Because you're the only one I want..." he whispered again.

We starred into each other's eyes for a while and simply smiled, before he leaned in and locked his lips onto mine. Soon enough, lust and desire took advantage over us.
He removed my gown, revealing my nudity, before removing his boxers. Shortly after, he started kissing my neck, going down to my breasts, and my stomach... still holding my wrists...
At some point, he let go, and gently opened my legs.

Suddenly, I felt his finger stroking my now wet heat... I gasped and closed my eyes.
That finger soon slid inside my heat, making me moan, and he removed it shortly after. With two fingers, he opened my heat, and his tongue started flickering around my heat, making me groan and arch my back.

*Michael's POV*

I kept going for a few minutes, until her legs started shaking... I then stopped, and went back up to kiss her stomach, and her breasts, until my eyes met her's again.

"I love your taste ... I love everything about you." I whispered in a deep tone, her chest was now going up and down real quickly. She then pushed me aside and climbed on top of me.

Her lips locked onto mine, while her hand traveled down to caress my chest slowly and gently. The touch of her on my skin gave me goosebumps... it was relaxing to me.
She then started kissing my neck, going up to my earlobe licking and biting it, while her hand reached my erection and gently started massaging it, making me groan.

"Fuck! Myra..." I moaned.

Her lips soon started leaving tons of wet kisses on my chest and on my stomach... until she wrapped them around my thick erected manhood, letting it slide deep inside her throat, moving her head slowly up and down.

I tilted my head back, shutting my eyes, enjoying every moment of pleasure.

While she kept doing that, her hand gently massaged my testicles, making me moan even more. At some point she stopped and climbed back on top of me.
We looked at each other for a while, both completely out of breath.

"I want you, Michael." she whispered in a seductive tone, I grinned and switched position again, so that I was now back on top of her.

I gently grabbed her wrists and pulled them up, to the sides of her head. I looked deep into her eyes while positioning myself between her legs...

"I love you Myra." I whispered, she smiled.
"I love you more, Michael." she whispered back, and soon, I entered her becoming one.

We both released a loud moan, and soon I started thrusting and making love to her.

We kept going like this the entire day, never getting enough of each other, needing to be close and feel each other's embrace and warmth...until it was time for us to pack our stuff, since we are leaving tomorrow.

After dinner, we layed into bed, cuddled up with each other, talking about our past and our future. Talking about our secrets, our thoughts, our fears...

"I want to stay in this moment forever." she then whispered after a few minutes of silence. The entire room was dark, the only light that was coming in was those from outside...
"Me too..." I whispered back, and looked down at her. She looked up to me and smiled brightly.
"What would I do without you, Michael? What am I going to do, when you'll be gone one day?" she asked in a sad tone, I smiled and cupped her face caressing her cheek.
"Who says that I'm going to be the first one to leave mother Earth?" I whispered, "even if... you won't be alone. I will always be there with you... here." I added and placed my hand on her chest, on her heart. Her eyes started getting watery.
"I don't live without you..." she then whispered in a cracked voice,
"Baby... you won't live without me. I'll always be there ... our children are gonna be there. And they'll need you." I whispered softly, "but don't think about that now... think about today, about the present day. We are here together... and I won't leave you that soon." I added and smiled widely.
"Promise?" she asked while tears started running down her cheeks, I wiped them away with my thumb
"Promise." I replied and pecked her lips.