Chapter 28

November 6th, 1994
*Myra's POV*

Yesterday, Michael has spent the night in my apartment. He didn't feel like leaving me alone, even though Tala would've been there.

She didn't knew what happened, so we told her and she was really shocked.
It's a good thing that the police arrested him.

Anyway, Michael has stayed for the night, we talked a lot and watched a film in my room until we both fell asleep. I was wondering if Lisa was okay with him spending the night with me, but then he confessed that they had a fight and she left to spend the weekend with her children.

I feel like I'm the main reason of their fight...

When I woke up the next morning, Michael was still peacefully sleeping in my bed. Yes, he fell asleep in my bed, but nothing happened, really.
I silently snook out of bed, and walked into my bathroom, ready to take a shower.
Once I stepped out of the shower, I started wrapping a towel around my naked and soaking wet body. That's when I heard the door opening behind me, and when I turned around both me and Michael gasped.

"O-oh god, I-I'm so sorry, Myra..." he said clearly embarrassed and turned his face around so that he couldn't look at me. I held the towel tight around my body, making sure that it doesn't fall off.
"Uhh... it's okay... I'm covered anyway. I'll go out if you need to use the restroom." I shyly said, that's when his face slowly turned back around to face me and he nodded.

When I tried walking past him, we both moved into the same direction, and in the end I couldn't make it outside, which made the entire situation even more embarrassing. We both nervously giggled, as he finally stepped to the side so that I could walk past him.
I tried making my way through him, but my body got locked right in front of him. That's when our eyes met.

Our breath's were now heavy, and we couldn't stop starring into each other's eyes. I gulped... my throat was now completely dry.
Soon, his face leaned closer... so close that I could feel his warm breath caressing my skin, I could even hear his heartbeat and how it started racing faster. It was like he had me in trance, I couldn't move nor speak.
Suddenly, his warm velvet lips were pressed on mine. I felt like thousands of fireworks were exploding around us. My legs were now shaking. Is it really happening? Are we really kissing right now? Or is it all just a dream?

When he slowly removed his lips from mine, we both opened our eyes again to look at each other, and that's where we couldn't hold it back anymore. It was too late. We lost it.
He locked his lips onto mine again, this time they moved in sync, in a sweet-gentle kiss. It feels like a drug... once you try it, you want more.
That's when something crossed my mind though: Lisa.
I gently placed my hand on his chest and pulled him back.

"Michael.. no.. we can't do this." I whispered while licking my lower lip, which still had his taste.
"I'm sorry... it's my fault." he whispered back, leaning his forehead against mine. He then giggled, making me look up at him.
"What? What are you laughing about?" I asked flashing him a faint smile,
"We finally had our kiss... it should have happened a while ago, remember? We were always that close to kissing, but it never really happen." he teased, making me blush hardly, while remembering the first time we almost kissed. We were at his Neverland Ranch with the kids, when I broke his record on the Zipper, and the kids wanted him to kiss me as my price. I giggled.
"How can I forget..." I whispered, "I should get dressed now." I then said while looking up at him again, he nodded and let me walk through before closing the door.

I quickly put on some clothes and walked over to the kitchen, starting to prepare breakfast for the three of us. For the entire time, I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss we shared... I could still taste him my lips.

*Michael's POV*

When she finally walked through, I closed the door and leaned against it, smiling like an idiot.
That kiss we just shared... it felt different. I have kissed many women's in my life, but none felt like the one I just shared with Myra. She's like a drug... once you try it, you long to have more.
But why does it make me feel confused now?
My feelings and my emotions, are a mess right now.

I have been feeling like that for quite some time lately, but that kiss... was like a storm. A sudden storm of feelings and emotions.
No woman has ever had the power to make me feel like this... not even Lisa-Marie.

I tried to wash my face, hoping that it would help me to think straight again, but still nothing.
I could still feel the texture of her lips on mine, the taste they had, the way how her breath has gotten irregular, the way her heartbeat sped up...
What was happening to me?

Once I've calmed down and freshened up, I walked out and noticed that Myra and Tala were sitting at the dining table waiting for me. She cooked breakfast and prepared some coffee and orange juice. I could get used to it... Lisa never cooks for me.

Things were a little bit awkward now between me and Myra, and Tala seemed to notice, but thankfully she didn't ask any questions.