Chapter 76

November 25th, 1997
*Myra's POV*

When I woke up the next morning, Michael was still asleep. I silently snook out of bed and put my gown on, before leaving our bedroom and walking into Prince's room. He was already awake.
I smiled brightly and walked closer to his crib, picking him up and placing a sweet kiss onto his cheek.

"Good morning baby and merry Christmas." I whispered in a sweet tone, while cuddling him. "Wanna have some breakfast? Daddy is still asleep..." I then whispered again, and he gave me a toothless smile. I chuckled and walked downstairs.

I was surprised to see my mom, tía and some of the others already awake, sitting around the dining table and sipping coffee.

"Good morning everyone. Merry Christmas." I said smiling widely at them, they said it back and I walked closer to hug each one of them. I then took a seat on a chair and made Prince sit on my lap.
"Is Michael still sleeping?" one of the Bhatti's asked,
"Yea, but I'm sure he'll wake up soon." I replied and giggled. The maid then came and brought me a cup of coffee and Prince's food.

I took a sip of my coffee before starting to feed Prince, and in the meantime the rest also woke up and Michael finally walked downstairs. Everyone wished each other a merry Christmas, before Michael walked closer to me and pecked my lips.

"Merry Christmas, baby." he whispered, I smiled brightly.
"Merry Christmas." I whispered back, he then grabbed Prince who has now finished his food, cuddled with him and kissed his cheek, murmuring a merry Christmas to him as well.

Once we all had our breakfast, we walked over to the Tree and sat down, giving each other our presents.
Prince seemed to enjoy his presents and he surely looked happy, which was Michael's and mine's goal. All the other ones also had lots of fun and enjoyed the day together.

Christmas is probably one of my favourite holidays, because you get together with people you love... all you feel is love and joy. This is what it's all about.

In the afternoon, Debbie also came to visit us, bringing some presents for Prince. Tala didn't really like her, and I could see how she looked at her in a pissed way.

"Tala, stop looking at her that way..." I whispered in her ear in a playful tone,
"Bakit hindi? Nakalimutan mo na ba yung ginawa nya sayo? (Why not? did you forget what she did to you?)" she then said,
"Hindi, hindi ko ginawa. Pero kinausap ko siya at mabait siyang tao. Kailangan mo siyang bigyan ng pagkakataon. (No, I didn't. But I talked with her and she is a nice person. You have to give her a chance.)" I explained and released a sigh, she rolled her eyes and walked away.

I know she meant well, she cares about me and she has seen how much I suffered... but she really has to believe me, when I say that Debbie is okay after all. If I could forgive her, so can she.

After a long day, we had dinner together, and afterwards everyone started to leave, and me Michael and baby Prince were now all alone again.
Prince was now laying in his crib, sleeping peacefully. When I walked into our bedroom, the lights were off, and the fireplace was lighting the entire room. Michael was nowhere to be seen though.
I then turned around and there he was, right behind me. I gasped and he giggled.

"Mike, what are you doing?" I asked, he grinned and locked the door, before walking back to me, grabbing my hips and pulling me closer while walking towards the bed.
"I just want some private time with my woman, what else?" he whispered in a low tone, I couldn't help but giggle though. I then fell back, on the soft mattress, while he crawled on top of me and locked our lips in a sweet kiss.

*Michael's POV*

I felt like I needed love and affection right now, I needed her.
While our lips were locked, my hand traveled down her body caressing every inch of it.

"Let me love you, Myra... I want you to be mine tonight." I whispered in her ear, before starting to leave tons of kisses on her neck, making her gasp.
"Then make me yours, Michael.. give me all the love you have." she whispered in a seductive voice, I looked deep into her eyes and grinned.

Soon we started taking our clothes off, until we were both completely naked and wrapped up in the bedsheets. I kissed every inch of her skin, and she enjoyed every minute of it.
My hand traveled down to her leg, gently opening them... I then started moving my index finger in circular motion against her heat, while some silent moans came out of her mouth.

"God, I'm so crazy about you Myra... everything about you..." I whispered in a low voice,
"Y-you make me feel s-so good, Michael..." she whispered in between the moans, while her breath was clearly heavy.
"Do I?" I teased while my finger started moving faster, and her moans got louder. "Talk to me, baby." I whispered again,
"Y-yes!" she replied.

My finger than slipped inside her heat, moving it slowly in and out. She arched her back, and brought her palm onto her mouth, suffocating a mouth, trying hard not to scream.

After a few minutes I removed my finger and brought it to my mouth, sucking it.

"You taste so good..." I whispered to her, her chest was now going up and down really fast. In a split second, we have switched positions. She was now on top of me, kissing my neck, biting my earlobe, going down to kiss my chest and my stomach... making me gasp and moan. She then grabbed my erection in her hand and started to massage it gently, while she started kissing and licking my peritoneum, making my toes curl. A groan slipped out of my mouth.
"Does that feel good for you?" she whispered in a seductive voice, I bit my lower lip and looked down at her.
"Yes." I replied completely out of breath,
"How about this?" she then whispered and put my erection deep inside her mouth, moving her head slowly up and down,
"FUCK!" I groaned and shut my eyes, enjoying every moment of pleasure.

Right before I could reach my climax, she stopped and climbed back on top of me. I held her hips and looked deep into her eyes. She flipped her hair to the side, and looked at me with an intense and sexy look. Shortly after she leaned in to my ear...

"Make me yours, baby..." she whispered again in a seductive voice, I didn't wait a minute longer...

I cupped her face and locked our lips in a passionate kiss, while I slightly picked her up and let my erected manhood slip deep inside of her, making us both moan on each other's lips. While she moved her body on top of me, I gently thrusted inside of her, both completely overwhelmed by the pleasure.
After a few minutes, we switched positions and I was now back on top of her.
I gently brought her legs up high to my waist, and started thrusting faster, making us both moan.

"I love you, Myra... you make me feel so good." I whispered in her ear in between the moans,
"I l-love you more, Michael..." she managed to say, completely blown away by the satisfaction.

After a few more thrusts, we both reached the highest level of pleasure and released a strong moan, before I collapsed next to her.
We then ended up chatting and cuddling, until we both fell asleep.