Chapter 80

May 17th, 1998
*Myra's POV*

Ever since Paris was born, me and Michael were extremely busy with her and Prince. But things were going really amazing so far, we literally turned into a tiny sweet and loving family.
He even filed divorce just a few days after Paris was born, I remember when he said he wanted to wait until her birth and that's what he did.

Michael has left yesterday, to go to Namibia with Don Barden. He said he had some stuff to do there and he got also invited to the State House where he is going to meet the Namibian President Sam Nujoma.
In the meanwhile, I stayed at home in Neverland with Prince and Paris.

Paris grew up so much already, and the more she grows up the more she looks like a princess. I love these kids so much, I think I won't ever be able to live without them and their father.

Michael will be in a couple of days, until then I am going to take care of the babies.

I even told Debbie that she is free to come visit whenever she wants to, in the end... she is the biological mother of the children, even though she will soon no longer be Mrs. Jackson.

Today, Tala will come over, I haven't seen her in forever and I really can not wait to see her again.
It's now 2 p.m., I had launch, fed the kids and they were now peacefully sleeping in their rooms. I then walked back downstairs and sat down at the sofa, waiting for Tala to arrive.

After a few minutes, I heard the door bell ringing. One of the maids went to open it, and shortly after Tala walked in.
I smiled widely and walked towards her, embracing each other in a long friendly hug.

"God, how I missed you." I whispered before stepping back, she also smiled widely.
"I missed you too..." she replied. I then walked her into the living room and we both sat down on the sofa. "So how is your mommy life going?" she asked curiously, I chuckled.
"It's going amazing, the kids are incredible... I never would've thought that one day I'll be a motherly figure to Michael's children who are not even mine, but I have to admit that I love it, I love them..." I replied honestly,
"And where is the baby daddy?" she then asked,
"He's in Namibia for the next couple of days, he has some work to do." I replied, she then looked at me with serious and surprised look, raising one of her eyebrows.
"For work?" she then asked,I nodded.
"Yes, for work..." I replied,
"Uhm... remember what happened last time when he wasn't around for 'work' ?" she then said signing the quote marks with her hands, I sighed.
"Tala... this time it's different. He's really out there for work, he got invited at the State House to meet Namibia's President, I've seen it. Don't worry." I replied trying to reassure her,
"If you're okay with that, than okay... but why didn't you go with him?" she then asked,
"He asked me, but I preferred to stay at home with the kids." I honestly replied, she smiled.
"You miss being around kids, don't you?" she then said,
"You don't know how much..." I replied almost whispering.
"By the way, where are they now?" she then said,
"They're sleeping." I replied smiling widely.

We spent the entire afternoon talking, chatting, gossiping... I missed doing all that with her.
After a long day, she left, and after I had some dinner and put the kids to sleep, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said as I picked up,
"Hey baby." Michael's soft voice said, making me immediately smile like an idiot.
"Hey... good morning." I joked and we both giggled. It's 11 p.m. here in Los Angeles right now and 8 a.m. in Namibia. "How are you, my love?" I asked while I sat down up on the bed,
"I'm doing good, I just miss you and the kids ..." he then replied almost whispering.

*Michael's POV*

I was now laying on my hotel bed of Namibia, talking over the phone with Myra.

"We miss you too..." she replied,
"How are my babies doing? Is everything okay?" I asked curiously,
"More than okay, they're doing amazing...." she replied and chuckled, "So you're going to meet the President today?" she then asked after a while,
"Yes, I have to leave around noon..." I replied and released a sigh,
"Okay, make sure to be careful and come back home as soon as possible, I miss you baby..." she then said almost whispering,
"I'll be back very soon, I promise." I replied smiling.

We kept talking over the phone for a while, until Paris started crying and she had to hang up. Once we ended the phone call, I got up and took a shower, before getting ready.
Me and Don have to leave around noon, today is going to be a busy and tiring day, but I'm happy and honoured to be here.

This is going to be a good year, I have a lot of plans and work to do, I can't wait.
For now my goal is, to get this over with and go back home to Myra and my children... when I'm far apart from them I feel empty and upset, they are the ones who keep me happy and alive.

Once I was ready, I met with Don and we both got escorted to the State House, where we met with President Sam Nujoma and two other presidents Theo-Ben Gurirab and Nangolo Mbumba.

After a long and tiring day, me and Don decided to go and grab something to eat before headed back to the Hotel.

I then changed into my pyjamas and tucked myself under the bedsheets. I turned the TV on, and grabbed my phone to call Myra. After a while she finally picked up,

"Hello?" she said whispering,
"Good morning, baby." I said softly and smiled,
"good morning.." she replied,
"Did I wake you up?" I asked,
"No, I woke up around 2 hours ago, Paris woke me up, I am now sitting in the kitchen with her." she replied and giggled, "how did the meeting go?" she then asked,
"It went good, it was a pretty tiring day... you know what I'd need now?" I replied and grinned,
"What?" she asked,
"You, next to me." I whispered in a low tone, there was silence for a while and I could hear her heavy breathing, which made me chuckle.
"Michael... please." she whispered,
"What?" I asked in a playful tone.
"You're being mean. You want me to get revenge on you?" she teased making me laugh.

We ended up staying on the phone until it was midnight here in Namibia, we kept talking and joking around, teasing each other.... we then hung up and I immediately fell asleep, thinking about her and the kids.