Chapter 43

December 26th, 1995
*Myra's POV*

I just took a shower and got ready. I am wearing a simple red velvet dress with a split on my left thigh.

My hair softly curled, and a natural makeup look

My hair softly curled, and a natural makeup look. Yes, I am extremely anxious and nervous, I am going to meet Michael's family for the first time today. I hope I look good enough and that they're going to like me...

"Myra? Baby? Are you ready?" Michael asked softly behind the bathroom door, I took a deep breath and opened the door, flashing him a sweet smile.
"Yes, I'm ready." I replied, his lips were now slightly parted, his eyes wide and travelling down my body.
"You look amazing!" he finally whispered, making me chuckle.
"You look good too, baby." I whispered and cupped his face, pecking his lips. That's when the door bell started ringing.

He smiled brightly and grabbed my hand, both walking downstairs. One of the maids has already welcomed the Jackson Family inside, and as soon as they spotted us walking down the stairs they smiled brightly. Some of them had a shocked look on their faces... was my dress too revealing? Did I have something in my face? What's wrong?
We then finally walked closer and Michael greeted his family. After the greetings, he gently pulled me closer and started introducing me to them, the first one was his mother. She looked at me and flashed me a sweet smile.

"Myra, this is my mother. Mother, that's Myra." he said, I smiled brightly at her and she immediately embraced me in a warm hug.
"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Jackson. I know you don't celebrate Christmas, but please, let me wish you a happy Merry Christmas, since it's also a Holiday to celebrate love. May God bless you and your family." I said while hugging her back. When we stepped back, she looked shocked. She then grabbed my hand and looked deep into my eyes, before flashing me another big smile.
"Thank you so much for your kind words, it really surprised me, since no one ever told me that. Merry Christmas to you too, sweetheart, may God bless you and your beautiful soul. Please, call me Katherine, or mother." she replied in a sweet fine voice. I felt how my face started burning, I was probably blushing.
"Thank you very much, Katherine." I replied.

Michael then introduced me to the rest, it's a really big family and they are all really nice, kind and loving people. I immediately felt comfortable around them.
I already knew Janet, since I have met her at the MTV Awards Event, which makes everything a little bit easier. The more time we spent together, the more we got along better.

We were now sitting around the dining table, enjoying our delicious launch.

"Tell me, dear, what do you do in life?" Katherine asked me, before taking a bite from her food.
"Oh, uhm... I work in a Kindergarten downtown in Los Angeles, I started working there since I moved here four years ago. Children truly make me happy, and this job really means so much to me. I used to live in Mexico with my parents, but four years ago my father p-passed... and my mother hasn't been doing good ever since, we had financial difficulties, so I was forced to move to the USA to help out, and it worked. I lived with a friend of mine in an apartment before, until I moved in with Michael." I explained in a calm but shaky tone, forcing a smile. They all looked at me intensely, completely focused and taken away by my story.
"Michael has told me that you're a strong woman, but this... this is beyond being a strong woman. I am truly sorry for your loss and for the difficulties you had to face in the past, I hope your mama is doing better now." Katherine said while looking at me, I gulped.
"Actually, since she met Michael, she has been doing a little bit better... we are going to visit her over New Year's, I'll check on her and pray to God that she's better." I replied, then they looked at Michael.

We kept chatting the entire time, until we all finished our foods. I have to say, that I've established a pretty good connection with his family, and I'm happy that it turned out this way. It truly makes me happy.

Me and Janet have become inseparable, we would talk and joke around a lot, like sisters basically. I love this girl so much, she's incredible.

"I'll tell you a secret..." she whispered to me, while we were sitting further away from the others, "between all the girlfriends my brother had, you are my favourite." she added and we both chuckled.
"Well, thank you, Janet. I truly appreciate it." I replied and smiled at her,
"No need to thank me, it's the truth." she said and smiled back.
"It really is, I share the same opinion." a male voice said, I turned around and noticed that it was Michael's older brother, Jermaine. He overheard our conversation, and was now sitting next to me.
"Pardon?" I gently asked,
"You really are the best out of Michael's many girlfriends... let's hope that this will work out, cause you are one of a kind, Myra." he said gently while flashing me a sweet smile, I giggled.
"Thank you, Jermaine." I gently replied, he gave me a light nod, and starred in my eyes for a few seconds, before I finally broke the eye contact and walked to the kitchen to see if the maids needed help.

*Michael's POV*

After a long afternoon with my family, we said our goodbyes and they left my Ranch.
I followed Myra upstairs, walking into our bedroom.

"God, my feet are hurting in these heels..." she whined as she sat down on the bed, and took off her shoes. I chuckled.
"Do you need a massage?" I asked while sitting next to her,
"That would be amazing, but I don't want to bother you." she said and looked at me with a smile plastered on her face.
"You never bother me, baby. Lay down and relax." I said, and she did.

I then grabbed her ankles and put them on my legs, starting to gently massage her feet one by one. She released multiple groans and moans, because of the pleasure.
After a few minutes of massaging, I let my hand explore her body underneath her dress. That's when my hand reached her heat, still covered from her underwear, and I started caressing it gently with my finger.

"M-Michael..." she whispered almost out of breath.
"I want you, Myra..." I whispered in a low tone, looking up at her. She bit her lower lip. I then climbed on top of her, kissing her neck. "I want to taste you..." I whispered again, "I wanna taste every inch of you..." I kept going. I could feel how her muscles got tensed, a sign that she was now turned on.
"M-Michael..." she whispered again, I chuckled and stepped back to look inside her eyes.
"What do you want me to do, Myra?" I asked in a low tone, her breath was now irregular. She quickly cupped my face and locked our lips in a passionate kiss.

Soon enough, we were both naked, our bodies clenched to one another. The desire was high. Our souls were longing for more.
And so we became one, I entered her, making us both moan loudly. With every thrust, I felt the passion grow bigger and bigger.

"I love you, Myra." I whispered in between the moans,
"I love you more, Michael." she whispered in a shaky voice.

Shortly after, we reached the maximum level of pleasure, reaching our climax.
We then kissed and cuddled together underneath the bed sheets.

"I love your family... they are all really nice people. Especially your mother." she whispered, while I held her tight in my embrace. I smiled widely.
"She loves you too, I can see it. I knew she would..." I replied,
"They said that out of all your ex's, I'm their favourite." she said and giggled. I chuckled.
"They really said that?" I asked, she nodded. "Well... it's true. You are one of a kind, Myra. And I am lucky to have you." I whispered, she then turned around to face me, and smiled brightly.
"I love you Michael... so much." she whispered, I cupped her face looking deep into her eyes.
"I love you more." I whispered and pressed my lips onto hers.

We spent the entire night making love to each other, again and again and again. Until we finally cuddled and fell asleep...
The love I feel for her is immense, I can hardly put it into words... she completes me.