Chapter 61

March 3rd, 1997
*Michael's POV*

Ever since Myra told me, that there's an illegal photo circulating of my newborn son, I decided that maybe it's better if we schedule a shooting so that we can give the pictures to the Tabloids. I feel like I've been put in a position where I don't have another choice. Rather than having an illegal picture circulating, I am going to give them what they want, just once.

After this, I need to protect my son. I want him to live a normal life, where he can grow up like a normal child, where he can go to school... and not to live under the spotlight like the father.

The shooting was today. Me, Debbie and Prince did a session of photos, and I've already sent them to the tabloids.

 Me, Debbie and Prince did a session of photos, and I've already sent them to the tabloids

They said that they are going to use one of them as the cover of the 'OK! Magazine' which is going to be published someday in April

Talking about Myra, she has been really upset these last couple of weeks, because the press have involved her again in a made-up-story saying that she, me and Debbie are involved in a love triangle, which obviously isn't true. So I decided to go visit her, and spend the day with her.

I am now in the car, and my securities are escorting me to her apartment. I am wearing a thick winter coat, a scarf wrapped over my head that also covers half of my face and a pair of sunglasses, hoping that no one would recognise me.
As soon as we arrived, I noticed some paparazzi's hiding in the bushes.

"Bill, please move the car a block further away. I'm going to walk over here. There's a paparazzi's hiding in the bush." I said, and he immediately did as I said.

He moved the car to the next block, and when he parked I stepped outside the car and walked over to Myra's apartment. After a few seconds the door swung open, and she appeared in her pyjamas, her hair in a messy bun.

"M-" she started but I immediately interrupted her by placing my hand on her mouth. I then stepped inside and closed the door behind me. I removed my disguise and looked at her with a smile plastered on my face.
"There's a paparazzi hiding in your bush." I said, she sighed.
"Yea I know, they always hide around my apartment trying to shoot photos of me or ask me questions about us." she scoffed and walked over to the sofa, taking a seat and covering herself with a blanket. I removed my coat and went to sit next to her.
"How are you doing? Still upset?" I asked, she looked at me.
"How would you feel, Jackson?" she replied and released another sigh.
"I know this isn't easy, and I'm truly sorry that you have to go through all this... what can I do to make you feel better?" I said, feeling a little guilty for this entire situation.
"I don't know... there's not much you can do." she said and shrugged her shoulders.
"Come here..." I then said opening my arms, as a sign that she should come closer and cuddle with me.

*Myra's POV*

He opened his arms, as a sign to go closer and cuddle with him, and I did.
I removed the blanket and moved closer to him, letting him embrace me in a sweet hug. We cuddled and chatted for a while, until there was only silence... the living room was now filled by the sound of our heartbeats speeding up, our heavy breaths...

I looked up to him, while his arms were still wrapped around me, and that's when his eyes met mine. We starred into each other's eyes for a while, until he cupped my cheek and smiled.

"You look so beautiful, even without makeup and with messy hair... you're still the most beautiful woman to my eyes." he whispered, making me blush.
"What a hopeless romantic you are..." I joked making us both giggle,
"And to be honest, you even look sexy in that pyjama." he teased,
"Mike!" I whined and gently slapped his arm, making him laugh. That laughter filled my heart with love and joy... the best melody to my ears.
"It's true though..." he then whispered in a low tone, sending shivers down my spine. Every time he talks to me with his deep voice, I get lost. My mind stops working and my vision becomes foggy.

Soon enough, he leans closer and locks his lips onto mine, in a sweet-gentle-romantic kiss. I felt my entire body on fire, and I felt the urge to sit on his lap, which I did after a few seconds... and that, led us to an intense makeout session, like usual.

Our kiss was now full of lust, desire, passion, hunger... I started kissing his neck, going up to his earlobe gently biting it, making him silently moan.
He then started removing my clothes, and I did the same with his. This time, I decided to spice it up a little bit. I removed myself from him, and went on my knees between his legs. He looked at me with a surprised look, and in his eyes I could see the fire and the excitement burning. I bit my lower lip and leaned closer to his erected manhood, and slowly let it slide inside my mouth. He immediately tilted his head back, closed his eyes and released a groan.

While I started moving my head slowly up and down, putting his manhood deep inside my throat, I also started to gently massage his testicles.

"Fuck! Myra!" he groan again, releasing a loud gasp afterwards. I never heard him curse before... and that was literally surprising. This is a good sign though, it means that he's enjoying it.

I kept going for a while, and at the end, I went back up to the tip of his manhood and gently sucked it, before stepping back. He then grabbed my hips making me lay down on the sofa, and started kissing my naked breasts, going down to my stomach, until reaching my heat face-to-face. My breath was now heavy and incredibly irregular, excited for what is about to come.

"Relax your mind... and give in to me." he whispered in a low tone, making the fire inside of me grow some more.

Suddenly, I felt his tongue slowly circling around my clit, making me release a loud moan and curl my toes. He then started flickering his tongue faster, while he slowly inserted a finger inside my heat, making me scream because of the strong pleasure.

"MICHAEL!" I screamed, trying to catch some air.

After a few seconds he stopped and climbed on top of me, his body now between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.
We locked our lips again in a desperate kiss, while his hand caressed my body... shortly after, he inserted his thick and wet manhood inside my heat, becoming one.

We both released a loud moan of satisfaction, and soon he started thrusting inside of me, getting faster each time, making love to me.
Once again, I felt like the entire world around us disappeared... all my thoughts, fears and problems faded away. There was only me and him. His soul and my soul.

Every time he makes love to me, I reach levels of fantasy that I didn't even know existed. I felt like in ecstasy... it felt good. Damn good.

We then both strongly reached our climax, and he collapsed on top of me. Both sweaty and out of breath.
At some point he looked up to me, and we both smiled at each other.

"I love you, Myra..." he whispered, I cupped his face and gently pecked his lips.
"I love you too... Michael." I replied also whispering.