Chapter 1

There was a sharp pain in the neck.
Yan Shuixin woke up from the darkness in pain, stroked her neck subconsciously, and immediately let out a "hiss" in pain.

But when she inhaled, the strong stench in the air made her almost throw up.
From a lying flat position, she struggled to sit up after several attempts.

Looking around, looking at the surrounding situation with the extraordinarily dim light. This is a room with walls on three sides, and the fourth wall is a thick iron fence that is less than 20 centimeters apart and reaches to the ceiling.

Outside the iron fence is a long, dark corridor, which is dark and has a bit of a spooky feel to it like a ghost movie. A pitifully small air window is located near the top of the ceiling on one of the walls, and the dim light is coming in from the small air window.

Yan Shuixin's heart shrank suddenly.
'This... This is not a room at all, but a cell!'
The scene in front of her made her think she had seen it somewhere? I remembered that it was a book «From Prison to Court» she had read.

The book is about the Fengxiang Dynasty. In order to raise funds for the rebellion, Xiao Shen, the king of Jin, assembled several important officials in the court and the forces of the world, and privately set up a deadly prison in a dangerous place.

Those in prison are either felons who are about to be beheaded, or men and women from good families who have been captured privately. Every day, several people die in the prison, which is very dangerous.

Among them, Xia Chuxue, the heroine who is the daughter of Lord Hou, was thrown into a prison in a coma.

Xia Chuxue, as the heroine, is loved by everyone, and the flowers bloom when everyone sees her. She sleeps with all kinds of male prisoners in the prison, and then goes to the court to continue to sleep with the royal family and nobles...

Although the author's writing is perverse, but the advantage is that the content is in novel form, and the heroine is the one on that takes initiative, which is very entertaining to read.

The book is not completed yet, Yan Shuixin will catch up on it every day when there is an update.

Yesterday, Yan Shuixin saw that the scumbag author who hadn't posted for a long time actually updated the story. She couldn't help but click to read and scold: 'the author is a bastard!'

After her scolding was over, she accidentally stumbled and fell directly towards mobile phone placed on the table.

Strangely, she didn't bump into the phone, but the phone was like transparent air, and she crashed through it.

Then she fainted.

When she woke up, she was in prison.
The situation in front of her made her dizzy. Before she could think about it, a piercing gaze caught her attention.

Yan Shuixin looked towards the source of the gaze, and found that there was another person lying in the corner of the dark cell.

She saw that the other party was wearing the ancient prison shirt and trousers. Judging by the length, he was at least 2 meters tall.

His hair was disheveled, and the prison uniform that was originally white was dirty and black hung loosely on his body, which could not conceal his thinness under the clothes.

He has a chiseled, very handsome face... But only on his right cheek. Yes, only the right side of his face is handsome, and the left side is covered with countless scars extending from the left forehead to the left lower jaw.

The scars were dense, completely ruining the left side of his face. The abnormally white left eyeball is obviously different from the normal eyeball. If you look closely, you can find that his left eye is a fake prosthetic eye, but the right eye is normal.