Chapter 20

About three steps away from him, Xiao Yeheng's cold eyes shot over, "Get lost!"

When had Xia Chuxue been yelled at by a man like this, and she felt aggrieved, "My chicken leg... You had accepted it by default before,"

"Who told you that silence means approval?" Xiao Yeheng's expression flashed a sneer, "This king just doesn't care about you. This king will not accept anything from you."

"But..." Xia Chuxue's face was full of unwillingness. No man has ever rejected her!

Especially someone so ugly as a ghost.

Xiao Yeheng raised the hand holding the chopsticks, and made a distance, "Don't come within three steps of this king, otherwise..."

The unfinished words are filled with strong warnings.

If it wasn't that the cell wasn't big enough, he wouldn't even allow her to come ten steps closer!

Xia Chuxue saw a murderous intent in his eyes. It seemed that as long as she got close to him, she would die.

Unwillingness and fear surfaced in her heart at the same time.

To be able to live well in prison, she is also a woman with some means. It will take time to take down an arrogant and indifferent man like Xiao Yeheng.

So, she couldn't help but eat silently.

Swallowing the chicken drumsticks alone, she didn't plan to give Yan Shuixin anything at all.

Here, Yan Shuixin thought that Xiao Yeheng would eat Xia Chuxue's chicken leg, after all, few men could refuse a beauty as a gift.

Unexpectedly, he didn't even allow the beauty to get close.

However, she was inexplicably satisfied with Xiao Yeheng's reaction, and when she ate, she felt that it was more delicious.

Xia Chuxue sees that Yan Shuixin eats food without any etiquette, and even eats up a bowl of crude food in two or three bites.

On the other hand, she pretended to act elegantly and chewed slowly, without talking when eating, thinking that her eating by herself was a beautiful scenery.

Unfortunately, Xiao Yeheng never even glanced at her.

A sense of frustration filled her heart, so angry!

Yan Shuixin doesn't have much image. During this time in the prison, she frequently cleans, treats the bodies of guards and prisoners, makes medicines for them, and so on, and she sometimes has to race for time.

Eating and working as quickly as possible has become her daily norm.

After a while, jailer Li Dian came over and took Xia Chuxue away.

It took about an hour to send her back, and she hadn't rested yet, when Zheng Quan came again and took Xia Chuxue away.

And then the other guards.

At the end of the day, five or six men took Xia Chuxue away and sent her back. Every time she came back, the smell of being baptized by men became stronger on her body, making the whole cell full of the smell of prostitution.

At the end of the day, Xia Chuxue walked back to the cell alone this time, her steps were unsteady, her hair and clothes were a little messy, obviously she had played too much.

She walked to her bed in a nonchalant manner, and glanced at Yan Shuixin who was sitting in a corner of the cell.

Then she quietly glanced at Xiao Yeheng who was sitting cross-legged on the opposite bed with closed eyes and resting his mind.