Chapter 3

"Okay, Yang Youlan, you got big balls, right? How dare you interfere in my affairs!" The jailer turned his whip and swung it towards Yang Youlan.

There was another "pa, pa, pa," muffled sound, accompanied by Yang Youlan's shrill scream. The pleader suffered for no reason, and no one dared to plead again.

After a while, Li Donghong screamed, "Master, she's dead!"

The jailer said nonchalantly, "I'll just beat someone to death, and have less mouth to feed. What's the big deal?"

Yan Shuixin stayed behind the iron bars of her cell, leaning her head slightly, she saw the jailer dragging a female corpse out of another cell thirty meters away, but still didn't forget to lock the cell.

"Anyone who dares to make any more noise will face death!" the jailer threatened while looking around in the aisle of prison cells.
In an instant, the people in the cell, which was still a little noisy, were all as quiet as a mouse.

Yan Shuixin knew clearly that she was in prison, and her fate was obviously no different from that of the female prisoner Yang Youlan who was beaten to death.

She should be more careful.

The jailer dragged Yang Youlan's body like a dead dog, and walked a few steps towards the long prison hallway. Seemingly remembering something, he dropped the body and walked towards the cell where Yan Shuixin was.

Yan Shuixin's heart skipped a beat, and she immediately left the iron bars and laid down in a corner of the cell.

Originally, she wanted to pretend to be dead, but she was afraid that if she frightened the jailer, he would beat her into a real corpse.

She thought about it, and just sat down against the wall

As the footsteps got closer, Yan Shuixin saw the jailer in the uniform of a government official walking outside her cell.

The man with the broken leg lying in the cell covered himself with hay on the ground. Yan Shuixin guessed that he didn't want people to see him without pants. However, his pants must be removed to see the leg injury. Therefore, she did not feel sorry.

After the jailer stood still outside the cell, he could clearly smell the stench of feces and urine in the cell through the vertical iron bars.

First, he covered his nose in disgust, and his arrogant eyes slid around the man with a broken leg in the prison. Seeing that the man was covered with hay, he didn't take it seriously.

The jailer glanced at Yan Shuixin, and said suspiciously, "Yan Shuixin, are you still alive? I planned to come over to collect your body."

Although Yan Shuixin had read the original book, because the name of the jailer in the book was somewhat unknown, she did not know what this jailer is called.

Not daring to be curious, she whispered, "I'm not dead yet, I dare not to trouble master." Using a respectful title can never go wrong.

"You're lucky." The jailer snorted, and then saw two bowls of urine and rotten rice on the ground, "Why don't you eat the wedding presents prepared for you?"

Yan Shuixin was furious when he mentioned this. She could only hold back her temper and say nicely, "Thank you for the reward."

She didn't 't dare to say if it was good to eat or not, in case the jailer told her to eat it on the spot, it would be over.

Glancing at Ye Heng, Yan Shuixin plucked up her courage and said, "Master, you see that he is injured, can you find a doctor to show him..."

The jailer cast a disdainful look at the disabled Ye Heng, "Don't mention it, Doctor Huang in the prison is dead, even if he was alive, he is a cripple, what kind of doctor can he get, just a waste of medicine."