Chapter 7

Xiao Yeheng felt that her words were somewhat cautious. She's overthinking things.

In this prison, his identity will not deter anyone. In fact, many people are eager to step on it.

Yan Shuixin was really tired, seeing that he didn't mean to misunderstand, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Xiao Yeheng tilted his head slightly, just in time to see her sleeping on her side facing him.

Her eyelashes are very long, casting two beautiful shadows on her eyelids like a fan, her lips are as ruddy as a begonia, her nose bridge is quite straight, her outline is extraordinarily beautiful with fair skin, her figure is very thin, but has curves.

She is actually very good-looking, the only downside is that her face is covered with acne.

There are more than 200 male prisoners in the prison, but only 30 female prisoners

One female prisoner died, and there were about twenty-nine women now.

There are many men and fewer women, so those male prisoners and jailers are like wolves, tigers and leopards.

The acne on her face is a kind of protective armor for her.

Xiao Yeheng stared at her for a long time unconsciously, the sunlight shone on him through the window on the wall.

He don't know if it was the sunshine that made him feel warm, or if her giving him some kindness that warmed.

A faint warmth slowly surfaced in his dry heart...

The sound of heavy footsteps came from from the long corridor outside the prison cell.

Judging by the pace of walking, the jailer Li Dian should be here.

Xiao Yeheng saw Yan Shuixin's sleeping posture, which was a bit seductive, and he didn't want the jailer to see it, so as not to get ill intentions.

Just when he was about to wake her up, Yan Shuixin opened her eyes in surprise.

She immediately sat up from the plank bed, stood up, and sat down in a corner beside the iron bars of the cell.

The jailer Li Dian walked outside the cell, glanced into the cell, and said with some surprise, "Oh, it's not bad. you cleaned up the smelliest cell."

Yan Shuixin nodded.

Li Dian snorted coldly, "I see that you did a good job of sweeping. Before the handyman Zhao recovers from his illness, you will be responsible for sweeping the corridors of the prison and the open space outside the prison."

"Yes, sir." Yan Shuixin was eager to take over the job.

Xiao Yeheng's left leg was in urgent need of treatment. Without medicine, she is useless as a doctor.

In this way, at least there is a chance to get out of the cell.

Yan Shuixin caressed her hungry belly, at this moment, a smell of food wafted from the corridor outside the prison.

The the aroma wasn't anything worth mentioning, but at least it is food that can satisfy the hunger.

A handyman carried two wooden buckets and went to each cell to give food for the prisoners that had bowls placed between the iron bars.

Yan Shuixin knew from the original book that the handyman who delivered the food thought that the fifty-nine cell was smelly, and hadn't delivered food here for three days.

King An was thirsty and hungry for three days.

If she hadn't given him water and fed him a handful of melon seeds, he would have starved to death.