Chapter 32

"It's better to vote. The minority obeys the majority." Wang Mo raised his hand first, with an expression of certainty, "Raise a hand if you agree to me being the leader."

"Vote or not vote, I'm still not interested." Bai Jinchuan sneered.

Li Dian and Feng Hai raised their hands, and Wang Mo only had three votes.

Wang Mo stared at Zheng Quan and Zhao Bing, "You two, I treated you well before, so why didn't you raise your hands?"

"You guys not getting tired of this yet? He will be the master, and you will be his slaves." Bai Jinchuan fanned the flames, "Do you still want to set up a leader to control you?"

The servants Zhao Bing and Zheng Quan hesitated for a moment when they heard the words, and said to Wang Mo, "I'm sorry, boss."

Wang Mo saw that both of them had rebelled, and his face showed anger, "You two!"

The two lowered their heads.

Wang Mo asked Yan Shuixin, "Doctor Yan, you have excellent medical skills. In the future, everyone will rely on you for medical consultation. You have the right to speak, so please speak."

"Do you still need to ask?" Yan Shuixin said with a light smile, "Who likes to be controlled by others?"

"Even Supervisor Yan doesn't agree with you being the cell leader." Bai Jinchuan said flatteringly, "Everyone does not acknowledge you as the cell leader. But if anyone has a headache or a fever, they still have to rely on on Supervisor Yan. Her position as a medical supervisor is recognized by everyone."

Sure enough, for their own sake, everyone agreed with what he said.

Yan Shuixin shrugged indifferently.

Wang Moke was annoyed, "I will be the boss, even if you listen or don't listen!" With a gesture, Li Dian pulled out the knife with a 'swipe', "Those who don't obey the cell boss, will be chopped up!"

Except for Yan Shuixin, Bai Jinchuan and Xiao Yeheng who did not respond, the rest of them turned pale with fright.

"What a big attitude." Bai Jinchuan stood by the window and gave Awang a wink.

The latter bent down to the window, picked up the two long knives that had been placed on the ground, and handed one to Bai Jinchuan. He held the other one with trembling hands.

The knife was used by a dead jailers.

"If you have a sword, you have the right to speak." Bai Jinchuan sneered, "I will see who dies today! Awang, show them the evidence that we found about these 'prison guards'."

"Yes." Awang took out a booklet from his arms with one hand, "This is the prison booklet that Young Master Bai asked me to steal from Wang Mo's room. Wang Mo, Li Dian, Feng Hai, and the previous prison boss of the cell are not guards at all, but a group of gangsters!"

"What?!" Everyone was shocked when they heard this.

Handyman Zhao Bing took the booklet from Awang and showed the pages in front of everyone. What was written on it was, Sun Cheng: Jiangyang Bandit, native of Kanshan Village, aged between forty, raped and murdered ten women, robbed 8,000 taels of silver with his accomplices, and was sentenced to death.

Wang Mo: Thief, aged 28, illiterate, ancestral home in Wangjia Village, Wu County, him and his accomplices robbed 8,000 taels of silver, killed two yemen servants, and was sentenced to death.

Feng Hai: Thief, in his twenties, his ancestral home is Dayuan Hutong Lane, Changle Street, Yuan County. He and his accomplices robbed 8,000 yuan in silver, killed a yamen servant, and died as a criminal.