Chapter 45

Seeing this, Bai Jinchuan and Feng Hai stopped fighting, and shouted in unison, "Stop!"

The two women stopped with their bags on their shoulders.

"Bring the food!" Bai Jinchuan reached out to Xia Chuxue, while Feng Hai went to grab Wan Niang.

"I got it first, I won't give it up!" Wan Niang lay on the ground, tightly protecting half a bag of food under her body.

Xia Chuxue was forced to retreat step by step by Bai Jinchuan, turned around and ran to hide behind Xiao Yeheng and Yan Shuixin who were standing in the open space.

"Come here!" Bai Jinchuan chased after her, "Hand over the food!"

"I won't." Xia Chuxue pleaded, "Master Bai, since we're on good terms, I won't keep the food for myself. Let's share it equally."

Xiao Yeheng waved his true energy with his palms at Xia Chuxue and Bai Jinchuan respectively, and because they had no killing intent, they were only shocked back a few steps, "Get out!"

He would not let these two get close, to avoid being stabbed in the back again.

Bai Jinchuan barely stood still, so he had to go around to catch Xia Chuxue.

Xia Chuxue didn't dare to hide behind Xiao Yeheng and Yan Shuixin anymore. This time, she ran behind Wang Mo and hid, "Brother Wang, help me! For the sake of our relationship, I served you so well back then. Help me!"

Before Wang Mo could react, Bai Jinchuan snorted coldly, "Hmph, you got venereal disease, and begged a bandit, do you really think he will help you?"

"You're wrong about that." Wang Mo said arrogantly, crossing his hands around his chest, "So what if I'm a bandit? Aren't I also a man? The woman who played with me asked for my help, and she didn't pass on the disease to me. While you bullied a weak woman, so I should really take care of this matter!"

Upon hearing this, Wan Niang took a bite of Feng Hai, who was robbing the grain, and hurriedly ran to hide behind Wang Mo. She anxiously and fearfully said, "Brother Wang, help me too. Xia Chuxue is sick, and she will not be able to serve you in the future. But I can, I will definitely use all my skills to satisfy you."

The food she snatched won't last for a few days, but Wang Mo has food. With him, she could still starve for a few days less.

Wang Mo hesitated, Wan Niang looked pretty, and he hadn't slept with her before, "Let me think about it..."

"Please, Brother Wang." Wan Niang said with tears, "Feng Hai is not human at all, he abuses me every day. You are a hero, Wan Niang has been pleased with you for a long time. For a woman who likes you, don't you feel tempted?"

Wang Mo glanced at Xiao Yeheng, and said to Wan Niang, "You just said that you loved King An."

"I don't admit it, I just like his power and status. I just wanted my family to have a good life when I get out prison." Wan Niang said, "King An is so ugly, I would be blind if I had liked him. Brother Wang, you are different. You are good-looking and have high martial arts skills. Wan Niang really likes you."

"I have never been shown this much love by a woman at my big age." Wang Mo laughed loudly, and patted his chest proudly, "Okay, I will protect you today."

Feng Hai drew out his long sword and pointed at Wang Mo, "Brother, mind your own business. Otherwise, don't blame the sword in my hand for not recognizing people."

Bai Jinchuan also shook his folding fan, and said angrily, "Wang Mo, if I join forces with Feng Hai, you won't be able to beat me. Think clearly, do you want to protect those two women ​​with all your might?"