Chapter 14

Yan Shuixin felt a strong fire in her heart, wishing she could slap the jailer twice.

A smart girl doesn't suffer from immediate disadvantages, so she had innocent look on her face, "I know how to perform medicine, I think you aware of it too. Although you eat and sleep well, there is no guarantee that one day you won't get sick. The little one is so ugly, dirty and smelly, i'm really not worthy for your eyes. Why don't you let the little one go, and if you need to see a doctor someday, I will do my best... " 'put you to death.'

Hearing this, Zhao Youshun cast a disgusted glance at her pimples all over her face, "You are self-aware."

The other jailer who came with him said, "Zhao Youshun, your elder brother Zhao Bing has been ill for several days, you can ask her to take a look."

"That's right." Zhao Youshun felt that it made sense, and threatened Yan Shuixin, "If my brother can't be cured, I will kill you!"

"The little one will do her best." even though she knew that not all diseases have a cure.

"Let's go, follow me to see my brother." Zhao Youshun turned around and left the prison.

Yan Shuixin breathed a sigh of relief, and finally escaped the wolf's claws. She glanced worriedly at Xiao Yeheng who was asleep on the wooden bed, then turned around and followed Zhao Youshun out of the prison.

As soon as the three of them left the prison, Xiao Yeheng, who was in a coma, clenched his fists fiercely. The veins on the back of his hands twitched violently, showing a murderous rage.

About two hours later, Yan Shuixin returned to the prison with two quilts in her arms.

Fortunately, the handyman Zhao Bing was only anemic and had a cold, so she prescribed some medicine for him, and after making it for him, he was much better.

The handyman Zhao Bing was not as domineering as his brother, so in order to thank her, he gave her two quilts.

Although Yan Shuixin took the quilt, she didn't appreciate his kindness.

Because in the fifty-ninth cell, she and Xiao Yeheng should have had two quilts, but Zhao Bing took them away, It wasn't until now that he finally returned them.

The quilt is quite old and smells a little, but it can be used, which is far superior to the previous sleeping board.

She hugged the quilt and walked to the wooden bed, seeing Xiao Yeheng frowning in his sleep, presumably the bed was too hard for him.

After some thought, she spread half of one of the quilts on the bed and just lifted his body onto the quilt.

Xiao Yeheng regained his consciousness and whispered hoarsely, "You're back."

"Yeah." She didn't want to stress him, so she explained, "The two quilts are the consultation fee from Zhao Bing, the handyman."

He was moved to the side, as she spread the quilt out on the empty board. She threw another a quilt over his body once he was on top of the other.

That way, with a cushion and a cover, he'll be much more comfortable tonight.

After hesitating, he made room on the bed, and said in a hoarse voice, "Come up."

She didn't want to sleep on the floor, given that it was much colder tonight than it had been the night before. Things would be difficult for them if she became sick from the cold.