Chapter 19

"Wouldn't that be inconvenient?" Yan Shuixin asked timidly.

Sun Cheng put on a serious face, "Did I ask for your opinion? No one dares to talk nonsense about my arrangement!"

Yan Shuixin hurriedly apologized, "Master, that's not what I meant. Miss Xia is delicate and expensive, and you must have trysts with her from time to time. If she lives here, it may be inconvenient for the privacy of the two of you. You don't want an audience when you're doing business, do you?"

When Xia Chuxue heard this, she wanted to retreat, "I'd better change to another cell..."

Sun Cheng glared at her angrily, "What are you changing for?! I still like to 'do things' with an audience." He squeezed Xia Chuxue's chin, "Don't you wish that everyone in the prison would know that you are my woman. Why aren't you happy?"

"Master, it's not that I don't like it, I'm shy." Xia Chuxue knew how to please a man, and threw herself into Sun Cheng's arms like a bird.

Sun Cheng had a full beard, was in his forties, and his skin was tanned. Compared with the young and beautiful Xia Chuxue, he looked very much like her parent.

"Okay, okay." Sun Cheng patted her on the back impatiently but dotingly, "Beauty, you lived in a prison where a lot of people died before, and that scared you. So I sent you to live in a room alone, but you were still afraid. If I were to put you in a cell with men, you will be eaten raw by those villains. But this cell..."

Sun Cheng glanced slightly at Xiao Yeheng who was sitting on the bed, "A cripple," he then glanced at Yan Shuixin, "And a coward. These two will accompany you, and you won't be wronged. How appropriate."

A murderous edge flashed across Xiao Yeheng's eyes, looking at Sun Cheng as if looking at a dead person.

Sun Cheng trembled inexplicably, glanced at Xiao Yeheng, and found that the latter had no expression on his face.

Yan Shuixin doesn't think she is a coward.

How could a coward get Xiao Yeheng's food and medicine under such harsh conditions? Can a coward walk out of the prison door every day?

Although she is either cleaning or treating people. It's better than being locked in jail every day.

Forbearance for a while can keep you safe. It is not certain who will have the last laugh!

Xia Chuxue bit her lips, and glanced at Xiao Yeheng's terrifying ghostly face with some fear, "But..."

How could Sun Cheng fail to see her worry, "Okay, Xiao Yeheng is a cripple, are you still worried that he will do something to you."

"Okay." Although Xia Chuxue was a little bit unwilling, but she agreed.

The guards Li Dian and Wang Mo carried a wooden bed into the cell, and placed it against the wall directly opposite Xiao Yeheng's bed.

Two more guards brought in a dresser and placed it alongside the newly moved bed against the wall.

There is also a full range of cosmetics on the dressing table.

Then came the wooden wardrobe, buckets, tableware for eating...

Needless to say, everyone knew that these were all Xia Chuxue's "properties".

With everything in jail, Yan Shuixin had to sigh, Xia Chuxue's halo as a heroine was really extraordinary.

After the arrangements were made, Sun Cheng ate a handful of tofu on Xia Chuxue's body, and then left with a group of jailers laughing loudly.

A mattress and a quilt were placed on Xia Chuxue's bed, which were neatly folded.

"You," Xia Chuxue pointed at Yan Shuixin, and ordered naturally, "Make my bed."