Chapter 18

"Didn't you eat it the medicine just now?" She disapproved.

Xiao Yeheng was extremely excited.

Hua Gong San is known as a poison without a cure; it prevents martial artists from gathering internal energy in the early stages, and after a long period, the internal energy dissolves into nothing, which is similar to eliminating the internal energy of the entire body.

He immediately attempted to move Qi to his dantian, and he continued to condense his internal energy accumulation, generating streams of real energy that flowed to the limbs and bones under his control.

The poison of Hua Gong San is really cured!

Moreover, his internal strength has not decreased, which is really great news.

Yan Shuixin saw the excited expression on his face, so she knew that the medicine she prepared had an effect.

Xiao Yeheng stared at her approvingly, "Your medical skills are so good."

She smiled slightly, "That right."

He already knew from the jailer's chat that she was the descendant of the medicine god Sima Jing, so he didn't ask any further questions.

Yan Shuixin placed the remaining medicine in her palm in a bamboo tube with some water in the corner, picked up the wooden branch he had washed his teeth with earlier, removed the part that he had cleaned his teeth with, placed the wood branch in the bamboo tube, and pounded the medicine with it.

Xiao Yeheng felt that she was making the most use of everything possible, not throwing anything away.

In fact, getting what you need in prison is difficult.

"The dressing on your leg injury must be changed every day for seven days." She walked over after crushing the medicine into mud, sat on the edge of the bed, and carefully rolled up his left leg trousers, displaying his stump.

"After seven days, simply change the medicine every three days." She continued to unravel the linen pieces that were wrapped around the stump.

She observed that the wound on his severed limb had the look of raw flesh, and is no longer inflamed.

Xiao Yeheng sat there watching as she skillfully removed the dry medicinal paste from the amputated leg, replaced it with freshly pounded medicinal mud, and applied it.

She got up and turned around in the prison, and went to turn over the straws again.

Xiao Yeheng watched her movements and asked, "What are you looking for?"

"Where did the cloth that I used on your forehead to reduce your fever go?" She wondered.

Xiao Yeheng reached into the lapel and took it out, "Here it is."

She went over to take it, and Yan Shuixin asked mischievously, "Do you know where this cloth came from?"

He shook his head.

She leaned close to his ear, "It's my undergarment. It's divided into two, and one piece is used as a belt around your hips, and the other piece is kept close to the chest. You like me that much?"

Although Xiao Yeheng had doubts.

After all, the texture of the cloth is extraordinarily soft, and white plum blossoms are embroidered on one corner.