Chapter 31

"Thank you, husband." Yan Shuixin was happy, and pressed a kiss on Xiao Yeheng's mutilated left cheek.

Xia Chuxue woke up from her slumber and saw the scene of Yan Shuixin taking the initiative to kiss King An. She disdainfully said, "What kind of love are you showing early in the morning? It's a pity, don't forget that Yan Shuixin took on the position of supervising doctor today. King An, from now on, only the two of us will rely on each other in the cell."

After laughing madly, she turned her head and found that corpses were piled up on the corridor outside the cell. Thinking of the scene before she passed out last night, she screamed in fright, "Ahhh!"

Xiao Yeheng shot a dangerous look in his eye.

Xia Chuxue hurriedly covered her mouth with both hands, her right hand, which was missing an index finger was wrapped in gauze, was particularly obvious.

There was a sound of footsteps approaching the fifty-ninth cell, and the guards, Wang Mo and Li Dian walked around the pile of corpses and appeared outside the cell.

"Doctor Yan, it's great that you're still alive!" The jailer Wang Mo untied the hairband that tied the prison door and the prison bars, and walked in. He was just about to hold Yan Shuixin's hand, but Xiao Yeheng blocked him, and separated the two of them.

Knowing that he had lost his composure, Wang Mo restrained his expression, and then said to Yan Shuixin, "A prisoner has been seriously injured. Yan Shuixin will officially take up the post of supervising doctor today. Hurry up and follow me to see the injured."

Yan Shuixin put forward the conditions that had been planned a long time ago, "I need someone to help me. I want Xiao Yeheng to live with me in the medical supervision room in the future."

Wang Mo said, "I can help you."

She shook her head, "I only want Xiao Yeheng."

"What if I disagree?" Wang Mo's face became annoyed.

"Then, if I'm in prison for a day, I won't see patients anymore. Besides, I won't move out of the fifty-ninth cell."

Yan Shuixin walked to Xiao Yeheng's side, raised her hand to grab him and said to him softly, "My lord, I said last night that I would go and have a good life, but I was actually testing you. I wanted to see your reaction. I didn't expect that you would do everything for my own good. In fact, I didn't want to abandon you. No one knows how many more days I can live. I'm doing good now, but can I live a few more days? I don't want to be separated from you. After last night, I wanted to explain to you that if we can't move to the prison together in the infirmary, then I'll stay here. But who would have expected that some prisoners would wantonly kill people, so there was no time to explain myself. Now, I can finally tell you what I was planning."

Xiao Yeheng hugged Yan Shuixin firmly in his arms, his usually cold voice was a bit choked up, "Xin'er!"

It's so touching, God has treated him cruelly, but also treated him kindly. Letting such a good-hearted woman come to him. In fact, he didn't want to be separated from her for a moment.

Xia Chuxue's face was gloomy.

Damn this Yan Shuixin, she actually coaxed King An to burst into joy!

Wang Mo looked at the two embracing each other, his expression was equally ugly, "All right. Then King An will serve as Supervisor Yan's assistant in the future. Please, Supervisor Yan, come with me to save people quickly."

Yan Shuixin smiled and said to Xia Chuxue, "I'm sorry, Miss Xia. My husband won't be able to live in a cell with you alone in the future."