Chapter 54

The poison from Xiao Yeheng's wound spread, and he quickly sealed several acupoints on his arm. In addition, his previous injuries had not healed, so he suddenly felt his body was extremely heavy, almost staggering and unable to stand still.

Wan Niang was waiting for this moment, and she drew out the long knife tied at the back of her waist, and stabbed at Xiao Yeheng.

Yan Shuixin stood in front of Xiao Yeheng, the knife in Wan Niang's hand could not penetrate Yan Shuixin's chest. Yan Shuixin used her sword to slash her neck.

"You...you..." Wan Niang stared at Yan Shuixin in disbelief, and she died as she fell to the ground.

To her very last breath, she still couldn't figure out why even Yan Shuixin, a woman with low martial arts skills, was unaffected despite being pierced in the chest by the sword.

Although Xin'er was also wearing a bamboo vest, and couldn't be cut through with a knife, Xiao Yeheng was still moved by the fact that she stood in front of him to block the attack.

Yan Shuixin probed Xiao Yeheng's pulse with three fingers and found that he was not only seriously injured, but also really poisoned by Qihuan Powder. The poison had already spread into his veins.

In the future, his health will definitely be poor. Not only can he no longer have intercourse with a woman, it would even...affects his fertility.

Throughout his life, It is difficult for him to have any children.

Tears slipped from Yan Shuixin's eyes like beads on a broken thread, flowing endlessly.

Xiao Yeheng raised his hand distressedly to wipe away the tears on her face, "Xin'er, what's wrong with you?"

"My lord, I cannot detoxify you. Even if there is medicine in the prison, there is nothing I can do." Yan Shuixin hated herself, her medical skills were not good enough, so she could only watch her lover suffer from the poison.

"It doesn't matter." Xiao Yeheng said soothingly, "This poison can't be cured. At worst, you can't have sex. The body will become weaker, but with this king's martial arts, I won't die."

"Really?" She raised her head and stared at him sadly.

"Really." He stretched out his arms to hug her slender body, leaning his head on her thin shoulders. This will be the last time that she will be so close to him. From now on, she would definitely hate him for the rest of her life.

Yan Shuixin also hugged his thin waist, and suddenly thought of something. She went over to examine the corpses of the others, and made sure that Awang, Wang Mo, Wan Niang, Bai Jinchuan and Xia Chuxue were really dead.

Only Feng Hai escaped from prison, but did he successfully escape?

She hoped he would escape, and if he succeeded, she and Xiao Yeheng could also give it a try.

Just as she was thinking about it, she walked up the ladder of the wooden tower and climbed up. She only reached halfway up. Standing high, she saw from afar that Feng Hai had been hit by dozens of arrows and died in an open space about fifty meters outside the prison.

Suddenly, a flying arrow shot from outside the prison, brushing past Yan Shuixin. She hurriedly climbed down and jumped from the ladder, finally standing still.

The arrows from outside did not shoot again. Xiao Yeheng stared at her coldly, and said with sarcasm, "Are you going up to seek death?"

He had never spoken to her in such an attitude before, Yan Shuixin was puzzled for a moment, "I just took a look to see how Feng Hai is doing, he is dead now. It looks like no matter who goes out, they can't escape the rain of arrows."