Chapter 28

Because the night is dark and the wind is high tonight, the moonlight in the second half of the night hides behind the clouds, and within sight, one cannot see five fingers when reaching out.

Xiao Yeheng couldn't see clearly the appearance of the person outside the prison, but he could feel a murderous aura. The visitor wants to kill!

Yan Shuixin didn't sleep well, and seemed to feel danger, so she sat up from the bed suddenly, and was startled to see the black shadow outside the prison, her face turned pale with fright. Immediately, she calmed down and waited for the black shadow to enter the prison, in the possibility that she would need to subdue him.

Seeing Yan Shuixin's vigilant and calm reaction, Xiao Yeheng's eyes flashed with admiration. If it was an ordinary woman, she would have screamed in fright. She is so different.

The black figure was holding something in his hand and was unlocking the prison door.

Yan Shuixin couldn't help being thankful that she locked the cell door before going to bed tonight.

"Squeak..." With a sound, the cell door opened.

Xiao Yeheng's palm secretly gathered internal energy, just waiting for the man to enter the door, and then give him a fatal blow. If he strike with his palm now, he will hit the prison bar, so he has to wait a moment.

No matter how dark the night is, people can still be seen vaguely.

Suddenly, the moonlight came out from behind the clouds and came in through the small window on the upper wall of the cell.

In an instant, Xiao Yeheng and Yan Shuixin saw that this person was wearing a black night clothes, holding a long knife, and covered his face with a black cloth.

The man in black also saw two sleeping people sitting on the bed in the cell, and seemed to sense danger. The next moment, he disappeared at the other end of the corridor.

"He's gone." Yan Shuixin blinked, wanting to get out of bed to check.

Xiao Yeheng grabbed her arm, "I'll go and see." Jumping up from the bed, the figure was already standing inside the prison bar, looking sideways at the long empty corridor outside.

It seemed that the black shadow just now was just an illusion.

Yan Shuixin walked to his side and said solemnly, "My lord, it seems that someone wants our lives."

"It looks like a man. He walks silently, and his martial arts should be very high." Xiao Yeheng saw that several of the doors of the other cells in front of the corridor were open. "His target is not limited to us. Some people have already passed away."

Sure enough, after a while, screams resounded continuously in the first few cells, "He's dead! Sun Hai is dead..."

"Ah! There are corpses..."

All of a sudden, more than a hundred cells on the left and right sides of the corridor erupted, and everyone was checking whether the cell they were in had corpses or not.

Xiao Yeheng thought about it for a while, and said with certainty, "The man just now was a killer. He lurks out to kill people every night, but he won't do anything during the day."

Yan Shuixin thought of the prisoners who died during this period, all of them died at night.

Except for those who escaped during the day, they will die during the day.

"It appears that we are sheep waiting to be butchered in prison after having buyers pay for our lives." Yan Shuixin added.

"Before this king dies, nothing will happen to you." Xiao Yeheng said calmly.