Chapter 30

This Xia Chuxue's appearance is indeed beautiful.

However, if the acne on her face is healed, it can still be better than her.

"Even the wise will not speak in secret." Xia Chuxue looked very frank, "You have become a medical supervisor, and your life, food, sleeping and living can be greatly improved. Aren't you self proclaimed as Princess An? King An also admits his marriage with you. While King An still eats vegetables in this prison cell, sleeping on a dirty bed, you will be enjoying yourself. If I were you, of course I would rather be the wife of King An, stay in this prison, and share troubles with King An."

Yan Shuixin understood this time, Xia Chuxue was jealous that she would soon live a life that was several times better than her current one. She wanted her to stay and suffer, and even provoked her relationship with King An.

"You dug the hole well." Yan Shuixin spoke highly of Xia Chuxue, "If I say that I don't want to be a medical supervisor and stay to suffer, that would be something a fool would do."

After all, from the original planning, she was doing handyman and menial work, using tricks to become the doctor for the guards... All of this was to pave the way for her to get out of this cell.

Although being a doctor is inseparable from the confines of the prison, it is not comparable to the life of other prisoners.

It's finally come true, but Xia Chuxue wants to provoke her to dig her own grave with a few words? She had already decided that if she wanted to live a good life, she had to bring Xiao Yeheng with her.

Xia Chuxue said directly, "If you go, you will abandon King An alone, and you will fly alone from disaster." Pretending to be worried, she said to Xiao Yeheng who was on the bed, "King An, although Xueer words are not pleasant, but it's the truth. Xue'er just doesn't want Princess An to abandon you..."

"Shut up!" An impatient look appeared on Xiao Yeheng's face, and he even disdained to glance at Xia Chuxue, "The matter between this king and princess, who asked you to comment? Are you tired of your poor life?"

"Xue'er doesn't dare." Xia Chuxue quickly shrank and hid under the quilt.

Judging by Yan Shuixin's intentions, she must be moving away. Anyway, only she and King An will be left alone, so Xia Chuxue isn't afraid that she won't have any opportunity to seduce him.

Everything turned silent, only the moonlight shines in through the small window, it seems that even the sound of human breathing can be heard clearly.

Yan Shuixin thought for a while, and told the truth, "Husband, although I was not valued in the Shangshu Mansion before, and my parents favored my sister more. However, I never suffered as much as I did in this prison. So I will take the opportunity before me, move out of the cell." She won't talk about bringing him with her for now, she just want to test him...

Xiao Yeheng was silent for a while, and his deep male voice was calm, "This king will not allow you to stay. If you move into the infirmary, then you can take care of yourself better. As for..." The conversation turned, "You don't need to pay any attention to what Xia Chuxue said. I will not be tempted by her. If she dares to play tricks, this king will kill her."

"Aren't you angry?" Yan Shuixin felt that he was so kind. He was not provoked by Xia Chuxue, and even spoke to reassure her.

"No." Xiao Yeheng's words were sincere, "You can eat and live better, this king is happy for you."

Yan Shuixin was originally standing in a corner of the prison cell, after hearing what he said, she ran towards the bed where he was sitting in two or three steps, threw him down, "Husband!"