Chapter 40

Yan Shuixin looked at the bright moon in the sky through the open door and said, "No matter where the moon is, it's beautiful. Prince, I really want to recite poetry."

"I'm all ears." Xiao Yeheng stared at her beautiful face for a moment, with a stunning outline and shining pupils.

The acne on her face has gone down a lot again, it will soon become traceless.

If she regains her beauty, it will not be a good thing to be in prison. But no matter what, he will take good care of her.

Yan Shuixin didn't know what he was thinking, she walked to the door, looked at the moon solemnly and began to chant, "The moonlight is bright in front of the bed..." 'Li Bai, I will borrow your poem.'

"Concise and easy to understand, very good." He commented.

"Two pairs of shoes on the ground, a pair of dog man and dog woman, stripped naked." Yan Shuixin finished the last three sentences with great rhyming.

Xiao Yeheng: "..."

Yan Shuixin looked back and asked, "My lord, why didn't you comment?"

Such a perverted poetry, he really...doesn't know how to react? After thinking about it, Xiao Yeheng instantly understood, "Xin'er, you want to be with me at night..."

Just thinking about it made him tremble with excitement.

Yan Shuixin leaned against the door, stood sideways against the door frame, pointed to the utility room far away from the open space on the right, "My lord, look."

Xiao Yeheng walked to her side, looked in the direction she pointed, only to see Xia Chuxue standing outside the side wall of the utility room, with Zhao Bing sticking to her from behind...

The night is dark and the wind is high, while the goblins are fighting!

Yan Shuixin watched with relish, Xiao Yeheng scolded angrily, "Sure enough, they are a pair of dogs, who have STD and still won't forget to mess around." He quickly pulled her over and forced her to face him, "Xin'er, don't look."

"It's rare to see..." She didn't turn her head and wanted to continue watching.

He stretched his hands behind her, wrapped her waist with one hand, and held her head towards him with the other. He lowered his head and pecked her soft crimson lips that he had been longing for so long.

Sweet and refreshing.

Maybe it has something to do with her always cleaning her teeth with salt.

Yan Shuixin was stunned for a moment, and reached out to hug him back.

After a while, Xiao Yeheng carried her into the bedroom connected to the side room. The atmosphere in the room was very quiet, and even the sound of people's breathing could be heard clearly.

It had been a long time since the two of them had paid respects, and Xiao Yeheng grabbed Yan Shuixin's body and looked at her from the front. The acne on her face had already faded away, and her small face was particularly beautiful, even her pupils were bright and agile.

Such a beautiful woman is the wife of a disabled man like him!

Although he felt inferior, he never wanted to let her go.

She can only belong to him.

Yan Shuixin was embarrassed by his stare, and opened her lips, "My lord..."

"Husband." His voice was low and hoarse. He likes to hear her soft and sweet voice call him that.

"Husband." She was so obedient for the nth time.