Chapter 23

"Ouch..." Xia Chuxue vomited a mouthful of blood and stared at Xiao Yeheng in disbelief. This cripple was able to knock her into the air, his internal strength was so terrifying!

Yan Shuixin was also shocked, this is the first time she have seen such amazing martial arts that's only seen on TV! She must hug his thigh.

Xiao Yeheng didn't take their shock seriously. On the contrary, Yan Shuixin's almost adoring gaze made his heart a little bit happy.

He thought to himself that he was a cripple, but he still had an advantage, for example, looking around the world, few people were his opponents.

Yan Shuixin looked at Xia Chuxue, who was as pale as paper, and saw that she was seriously injured.

If it was as usual, for the sake of being a 'roommate', Yan Shuixin might help her take care of her injuries out of humanitarianism.

But she failed to seduce Xiao Yeheng and then framed him, it would be idiotic if she tried to heal her now.

Yan Shuixin is not stupid.

Xia Chuxue glared at Yan Shuixin resentfully, struggled to get up, and half-staggered back to her bed.

Yan Shuixin felt that the blood spat out by Xia Chuxue on the prison floor was too dirty. After thinking about it, she went to carry a bucket of water and a rag, and prepared to do some cleaning.

Xiao Yeheng looked at Yan Shuixin expressionlessly, and ordered, "Let Xia Chuxue do it."

Her hand holding the rag paused for a moment, then she glanced at the half-dead Xia Chuxue on the bed, "Can she get out of bed?"

"If you can't come down, then you'll die." Xiao Yeheng's tone was so cold that there was no trace of warmth, as if he was talking about something unimportant.

Only when Xia Chuxue lived here did she realize that even if Xiao Yeheng lost his leg, he still had the ability to kill people from afar.

She was too frightened to go against his will, struggled to get up from the bed, staggered to Yan Shuixin's side, took the rag from her hand, endured the pain in her internal organs and began to wipe the floor.

Yan Shuixin is not a person who likes to do dirty work, so she is naturally happy to be at leisure.

At noon, it was still Zheng Quan, the handyman, who made the meal, this time it was a little cucumber with very little oil and brown rice.

Xia Chuxue stared at her meal, and asked dissatisfiedly, "The prison boss has ordered for me to have a meat dish as an extra meal for every meal, why didn't I get it?"

Zheng Quan said contemptuously, "You went to seduce Xiao Yeheng, a cripple, but got rejected. The prison boss said you are too lowly, and he won't give you extra meals in the future."

Xia Chuxue was so shocked that her face turned pale and flushed. She is a rich lady, how can she swallow this rough foods, "How can I do that!"

"Why not? Others can eat it, but you will still starve to death if you don't." Zheng Quan also ignored her, and left with the wooden bucket.

It was the first time in Xia Chuxue's life that she had to clean the floor with an injured body, and she was already full of resentment, and now she didn't even have the privilege of getting good dishes.

If it wasn't for Yan Shuixin's meddling bitch, she would have lived comfortably in prison, how could she have come to this point!

She never realized that she was looking for trouble first. All she wanted was to find a chance to kill Yan Shuixin.