Chapter 21

Yan Shuixin felt like she dug a hole for herself to jump into. Who insisted on calling him husband before?

Why didn't he refuse?

She looked back at his serious face intently, and felt bad, "I don't want to call you husband."

His face suddenly sank, his expression was full of violence and terror, "Say it again?" Could it be that she doesn't want to be his wife?

Yan Shuixin was afraid of saying a wrong word, just for him to lose his mind and wanted to choke her again, muttering, "Now I like to call you husband." (more intimate version like "hubby")

"..." Xiao Yeheng's heart that was about to be wrapped in ice was suddenly invaded by warmth, staring at her bright eyes, suddenly he felt that his princess was a little naughty?

"If you dare to tease me, aren't you afraid of not being able to bear the consequences?" After he finished speaking, he kissed the tender red lips that he was thinking of again.

Yan Shuixin was kissed again, and wanted to say don't do this...

But as soon as her lips parted, his tongue rushed in like a bamboo shoot, entangled with hers.

She didn't dare to move.

She was deeply afraid of igniting a "fire" that should not be started.

However, people are not sages, and if you are kissed by a man you like, this man is still your husband in name.

She still couldn't help but respond.

A wave of excitement flashed through Xiao Yeheng's heart, just when Yan Shuixin thought he would go further, he stopped moving and laid down beside her.

"Go to sleep." He stretched out his hand to pull the quilt and hugged her in his arms.

She blinked. He won't touch her?

No matter how much Xiao Yeheng thinks about it, he will not take away her innocence in such a bad situation. As she said, the two of them haven't bathed for a long time. If they have intercourse, they are easy to get infected or something.

What's more, there was another person lying in the cell...

Yan Shuixin leaned against Xiao Yeheng's arms and slept peacefully all night.

Xiao Yeheng was in a terrible situation. He was in the arms of warm and fragrant soft jade, but he couldn't touch it. He suppressed the evil fire all night.

Early the next morning, after Yan Shuixin got up, she fetched water from a bamboo tube to wash Xiao Yeheng's face and mouth.

She also washed herself up, and Xia Chuxue, who had been lying on the ground all night, woke up faintly.

"It hurts to death." Xia Chuxue cried out in pain, and said in confusion, "Why did I sleep on the floor? It's so cold." She shivered from the cold.

"Who knows." Yan Shuixin shrugged indifferently.

Xia Chuxue stood up unsteadily, looked at the mirror on the dressing table by the wall, and immediately screamed, "Ah! Why is my forehead bleeding!"

"Didn't the blood on your forehead solidify a long time ago? What's there to shout about?" Yan Shuixin plucked her ears.

Xia Chuxue stared at her angrily, "It must be you, it must be you who pushed me down and hurt me!"

"What would be the point of me getting you hurt?" Yan Shui was displeased, "Think about it yourself, when did I push you?"

"If it's not you, then who else?" Xia Chuxue analyzed the situation, "Prince An's legs are inconvenient, and he can't get out of bed, so it can't be him. You must be angry that I asked you to make my bed and fold the quilt for me, so you retaliated."