Chapter 10

Although Xiao Yeheng thought that she must not be able to find the medicine, he thought about his physical condition, and if he lasted another day, he would not die.

So, he nodded slightly.

Yan Shuixin became a temporary handyman, and often had to go out of the cell to do work, and Xiao Yeheng, who was left in the fifty-ninth cell, was disabled with a serious leg injury, so the door of this cell was unlocked.

"You wait, I'll find a way." Yan Shuixin got up and walked out of the prison.

"Don't go..." Xiao Yeheng was afraid that she would be in danger and wanted to stop her.

However, he didn't even have the strength to get out of bed, so he could only watch her walk farther and farther in the corridor outside the cell.

He lowered his head and stared at his half left leg, wishing he could chop it off right away! But now that he has agreed to her terms, he could only wait a little longer.

 ...

After Yan Shuixin got out of the prison, she went directly to the utility room to get the sweeping tools, and cleaned the alleyways and the open space outside the prison.

It has become a habit for the guards on duty to see her.

She went to chop firewood in the yard behind the kitchen, and then went to fetch water from the well.

Just like a qualified and diligent handyman.

After a busy day, it was almost noon.

"Damn it!" Zheng Quan, the handyman, walked into the kitchen cursing, "Something went wrong with the cell boss, but he actually put the blame on me!"

Yan Shuixin hugged the firewood and went to the stove. Seeing this, she asked suspiciously, "Master Zheng, what's wrong with you?"

"Isn't it because of the prison boss." Zheng Quan cursed complainingly, "He has allergies on his body and face again today, so he insisted that the food I cooked was not clean. Everyone ate the same food, but none of the other guards had any sort of allergic reaction. Clearly there's something wrong with him, and it has nothing to do with me!"

After hearing this, Yan Shuixin immediately knew that the poop she wiped on the armrest of the chair yesterday had taken effect, and she pretended to comfort him, "That's not true. The food you cook is so clean, it must have nothing to do with you."

"He is the boss, so he's allowed to be unreasonable as he wants, but it's us servants that get beaten and scolded." Zheng Quan snorted angrily, "Prison Doctor Huang died, and the prison's head has allergies that cannot be treated." He is now enraged. He even dragged the jailer Wang Mo to be beaten and broke Wang Mo's leg. I was also unlucky enough to be struck in the face, and even my chest got hit."

Hearing this, Yan Shuixin felt that her opportunity had come, and said to him, "Brother Zheng, you can take a little Panax notoginseng powder. It has the effects of stopping bleeding, dispelling blood stasis, and relieving pain."

Zheng Quan said in disbelief, "You bitch, how do you know?"

"Well the thing is..." Yan Shuixin told him some nonsense, "I'm the only direct disciple of Sima Jing, the god of medicine, so my medical skills are good."

Sima Jing, a native of Zhangzhou, known as the God of Medicine in the world, lived in the capital for a long time, had no children and no disciples, and died at the age of sixty-five.

This is what she saw in the original book.

In order to quickly convince people of her medical skills, pretending to be a famous doctor's apprentice is the fastest way.