Chapter 60

The other party had his face hidden, most likely because he was doing evil and was bold enough to hunt down a prince. There's even a residence not far away, so he didn't dare to expose his real face in public.

There were no bushes nearby, and no other places to hide this time.

Xiao Yeheng and Yan Shuixin had already covered their faces with black scarves and were not panicking.

It's just one person. If their disguise doesn't work, they'll just kill him. However, if they really kill the opponent, and the other party does not return to his team when the time comes, then the whereabouts of the two of them will also be exposed.

If their whereabouts are discovered and a blanket search is conducted, it will be troublesome.

It's best to muddle through.

"Brother, you go up the mountain. We both have already searched for those two people on the mountain. After three days of exhaustion, we want to head down the mountain to replenish ourselves with food." Xiao Yeheng took the initiative to speak. He sat on a big rock nearby to rest and raised his left hand to scratch his forehead. In fact, he scratched himself to conceal the fake eyeball.

Yan Shuixin looked at his actions and felt that his artificial eyes was not a big deal, because it is too realistic. The prosthetic eye obtained by the prince's power is not something that can easily obtained by the rest of the world. If he squinted his eyelids a little more and made the artificial eye less visible, it would be the same as the real one.

Unless you're within one meter of him and look carefully, it's difficult to discern his fake eye. Otherwise, people would have noticed him long ago.

But he also wears a prosthetic foot and walks with a slight limp. He must not let others see him walking.

Yan Shuixin also sat aside.

The man in black had a tired look in his eyes. Along the way, he also met another colleague who was going down the mountain. He didn't think much about it, and left after greeting.

Seeing his retreating figure, Yan Shuixin whispered enviously in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "My lord, you see, he is so lucky."

"Indeed." He unknowingly avoided death, it's really good luck.

"So there is a saying in ancient times that curiosity kills people. It makes sense now." Yan Shuixin sighed, "You and I have fought so hard to survive at this point, whereas the other party simply walked away carelessly. It's as if we're the same beings, but have different fates."

Guilt appeared in Xiao Yeheng's eyes, "Xin'er, it's me who has caused you trouble..."

"Don't say that." When she looked at him, he went silent. But he felt even more guilty and uneasy.

After returning to Beijing, he will definitely do his best to compensate her.

Another masked man in black came up the mountain aggressively in front of them. The long knife in his hand slashed the weeds on the roadside from time to time. He looked like an evil spirit at first glance.

Yan Shuixin secretly held the handle of the sword in her hand, ready to slash at anyone if necessary.

She couldn't handle a bunch of men in black. But it was only one man, and with Xiao Yeheng on her side, she was confident that she could kill the opponent in ten moves.

The man in black saw the two of them and greeted them harshly, "Which team are you from?"

"Wang Hu's team." Xiao Yeheng answered.