Chapter 41

Xiao Yeheng looked at her dotingly, "As long as you like it."

Yan Shuixin felt warm in her heart, he loved her very much.

At this time, the sunlight outside the window shone into the kitchen through the doors and windows. Yan Shuixin was standing in front of the stove, just bathing in the sunlight. Under the sunlight, her skin was so pure and faultless that it was delicate enough to burst. Her gorgeous face, which had been riddled with acne, was slowly healing, leaving just faint red traces behind. Her nose bridge was pretty and straight, her long lashes shook slightly, and her black pupils sparkled and moved. She is very gorgeous!

For a moment, the six men in the kitchen were all taken aback.

Wan Niang and Xia Chuxue had jealous looks on their faces at the same time.

Wang Mo stared at Yan Shuixin and exclaimed, "Doctor Yan, the acne on your face is healing, you're really a great beauty."

"That's right." Bai Jinchuan waved his folding fan, "I thought she was an ugly monster before, but it's seems like I misunderstood her. If the acne mark on Doctor Yan's face disappears, she will probably be even more stunning by then."

He shamelessly glanced at Xia Chuxue, "Scumbag, your title as the most beautiful woman in the capital is not worthy in front of Yan Shuixin."

Feng Hai regretted it a lot this time, "Before, when I was a guard, I wanted to get as many beauties to satisfy me. At that time, her hair was sour and smelly, her figure was dry and flat, and her face was so ugly with acne. In addition, there was no shortage of women in the prison, so we let her go for a moment of carelessness, damn it!"

Wang Mo's eyes were almost glued to Yan Shuixin's body, "Doctor Yan's figure is also slender and exquisite, why did I get together with Xia Chuxue and forget about this diamond in the rough?"

"It's not too late to get Yan Shuixin at this time." Xia Chuxue said with a strange tone of yin and yang, hoping that the only clean Yan Shuixin would be rotten and worthless like all the other women in prison.

"It's not up for you to decide." Bai Jinchuan said as he closed the folding fan in his hand.

Xiao Yeheng couldn't breathe a word of anger as he listened to these people's foul language. If it wasn't for Yan Shuixin who happened to stand in front of him, he would have killed these bastards!

Hating that his legs and feet were inconvenient, he moved a step to the side with his crutches. His eyes were filled with murderous energy, and a wave of palm wind came out.

Wang Mo and Bai Jinchuan were prepared to receive a palm attack, and in an instant, strong qi surged everywhere, and the bowls and chopsticks on the kitchen stove fell to the ground, and even the other few present were shaken back a few steps.

The men stood firm, but Xia Chuxue and Wan Niang, two weak women, staggered a few steps and fell to the ground.

Even Yan Shuixin stood unsteadily holding the wall. Xiao Yeheng turned around, worried and walked over to help her. "Xin'er, are you okay?"

She palely shook her head.

Xiao Yeheng's cold eyes swept around the kitchen, it was June and the weather was hot, but everyone felt the cold air covering their heads and made them shiver all over.

For a moment, no one dared to confront Xiao Yeheng head-on.

Bai Jinchuan grinned flatteringly, "King An's concubine, who would dare to touch her? Everyone is just joking."

"That's not true." Wang Mo chimed in, "Even if you want to steal someone away, you still need consent from Doctor Yan, right?"

Yan Shuixin saw that Xiao Yeheng had once again condensed his true energy into his palm, and obviously wanted to kill him. At this time, this group of people will definitely join forces. She was afraid that he would suffer, so she quickly said, "My lord, my bamboo sticks and slices are ready, please help me to take them out."