Chapter 4

At the moment, she can't go head-to-head. After thinking about it, she forcefully broke off the small rusty shovel from the crack in the middle. Fortunately, there was a gap and it broke off very easily.

She used the greatest force to break off the notch of the small shovel, which was about two fingers wide, and a ten-centimeter-long piece of iron, small enough to be hidden in her sleeve.

She returned the shovel to the corner and hid it away from being viewed. Making it look untouched. Even if someone were see this shovel, it would be as if a small piece of rust had fallen off.

Then, she took a wooden bucket with a wooden ladle in it and went out.

Walking passed the other rooms, she found that one of the doors was not closed. Peeking in through the crack of the door, there was a wooden corner on the shelf and a washbasin, which was the bathroom.

There are also two thatched houses.

She walked around the back of the house with a wooden bucket and saw a stone well.
There is a hand-operated wheel on the well, with a rope hanging from it and a wooden barrel tied to it.

Yan Shuixin walked to the well, took off the wooden barrel tied to the well wheel and threw it into the well. The well was very deep, about three meters deep.

The water at the bottom of the well is about one meter deep. There are also a few fish in the water. Yan Shuixin knew that the purpose of raising fish was to prevent someone from poisoning the well without being detected.

The wooden bucket tied with a rope was thrown into the well to draw water. She shook the handle of the wheel with great strength to shake the bucket of water up, and then poured the water into the wooden bucket she brought.

She couldn't wait to quench her thirst. She quickly scooped up a ladle of water from the bucket to wash her hands, and then, after scooping up a few more water, she drank wildly.

Finally, after a few scoops, she felt as if her appetite had been suppressed.

There is water by the well now, and there is also a grinding stone beside it. Without anyone else around, polishing iron sheets is the most convenient at the moment. Unfortunately, the prison guard standing tall on the watchtower can see the situation here. She had no choice but to stop thinking about polishing the iron sheet here.

She still don't know what she looks like with her new body? When she looked at her reflection in the water in the bucket, she saw a disheveled and filthy face, filthier than a beggar. Her lips were pale, and her face was riddled with acne.

At first glance, it was horribly dirty and ugly. Yan Shuixin loves beauty very much. In modern times, she is a big beauty with a plump front and an upturned back.

How can she stand being an ugly person? Her heart felt as uncomfortable as being cast into the 18th floor of hell.

Look carefully, her outline is so familiar...
If she wash her face and ignore the acne on her face, she will look exactly like her modern self! The only difference is that she went from being twenty-six to seventeen years old. With this face, she should be no more than sixteen years old.

She glanced at her thin body again. If the acne is cured, she can eat better and grow some meat. Could it be possible to restore her old figure and beauty?

Yan Shuixin is a doctor, of course she can cure the acne on her face. However, she felt that it was better not to treat the acne on her face if she was in an ancient prison. Lest the jailers become lustful.

She was still ten years younger, and the fact that she could still become more beautiful in the future made her feel much happier.

Yan Shuixin walked towards the prison with a bucket of water filled again in one hand. The wooden bucket was already a bit heavy, and it became even heavier when it was filled with water. Fortunately, although it was hard, she could still carry it.