Chapter 11

Seeing that Zheng Quan had prepared a big pot of food, she had an idea, "Master Zheng, you are injured and need to rest well, I'll help you take it."

Zheng Quan didn't want to work, so he agreed.

Taking advantage of Zheng Quan's negligence, Yan Shuixin put the package of medicine that Xiao Yeheng needed at the bottom of the bucket, put a pot of cooked rice into the bucket and covered it.

Before going out, she took a pack of notoginseng powder from her sleeve pocket that she had secretly hidden before, and handed it to Zheng Quan, "Master Zheng, this is notoginseng powder, you mix it with warm water, three times a day, then injury will be gone. I asked Wang Mo for it."

"The medicine in the infirmary is not owned by Wang Mo. It doesn't matter whether he agrees with it or not." Zheng Quan replied disdainfully, and nodded with satisfaction, "However, you still have a heart. I will give you something good for dinner. I'll save a chicken leg for you."

"Then thank you Master Zheng." Yan Shuixin happily went out with a bucket of rice and a bucket of vegetables.

Life in the prison is really unbearable, and you have to be careful about your safety everywhere.

Yan Shuixin is overjoyed because, after consuming far too many boiled veggies, she can finally taste meat. Meat is the ultimate luxury.

Walking through an open space, she had just arrived at the gate of the cell when the cell boss, Sun Cheng, came out with a female prisoner in his arms.

"Stop!" Sun Cheng yelled at her.

Yan Shuixin naturally kept her feet still, lowered her head, and pretended to be timid, "What's your order?"

"Raise your head." The prison chief Sun Cheng's voice was thick and somewhat stern.

She obeyed, and raised her neck, revealing a face full of acne.

At the same time, it can be clearly seen that Sun Cheng is a middle-aged man with a square face and a big beard. The woman he is holding in his arms has a small oval face, delicate makeup, her figure couldn't be hidden in the well-fitting prison uniform, and her nails was painted red. At first glance, she is really beautiful.

Yan Shuixin hardly had to guess, she knew that this woman was the heroine of the original book, Xia Chuxue.

Because only she can still be glamorous and have cosmetics available in prison.

Of course, this was all gained by sleeping around.

Images about Xia Chuxue having sex with Sun Cheng and other men flew out of Yan Shuixin's mind uncontrollably. It was quite fragrant and gorgeous.

The author of the original book is not good at writing, but they are top-notch in writing about the bedroom matter.

Allowing to you read the experiences as if you were there personally.

"It's really ugly." Cell chief Sun Cheng glanced at Yan Shuixin, squeezed the beauty in his arms, and commented: "Chuxue, you're still most beautiful."

"Xue'er is ashamed to receive your praise." Xia Chuxue shyly buried her small face in his arms, making Sun Cheng laugh out loud.

Sun Cheng's eyes fell on Yan Shuixin again with a bit of inquiry, "I heard that you are the direct disciple of Sima Jing, the god of medicine. You healed the injuries of Wang Mo and Zheng Quan?"

"Yes." Shui Xin nodded.

"I have a wide range of network in the imperial court. Why haven't I heard of the God of Medicine and his disciples?" Sun Cheng was almost sure, his face darkened, "Are you lying?"